Chapter 3

Jin was dragging her while running but heard deep breaths from behind him. He stopped and turned around to watch Y/n panting. She pulled her hand back from his grip and bent down, controlling her breath.

Jin panicked and knelt in front of her to look at her. "Y/n?" He called out while she was calming herself down, hugging herself. She blinked several times and looked down at his eyes filled with deep concern.

She stood up straight and took a deep breath "I'm not good at running." She claimed with a bright smile and Jin stood up, looking at her in confusion. "You should've told me that before. Let's walk then," he said with a smile of relief. He extended his hand for her to hold and she looked down at it.

"Hold it, Y/n," he said and she looked up into his eyes. A warm smile played on his lips and unknowingly her lips curved up while she placed her hand over his. "Let's go." She said and Jin cheered, nodding in enthusiasm.

After walking for a while, hand in hand, both of them stood in front of a small villa. Jin looked at the place in awe. "This is your home?" He asked and turned to her. She smiled and released her hand from his before walking towards the door. "Thanks to my forefathers." She said and used the key to unlock the door.

Jin noticed the stairs that led to the first floor. "What is there on the ground floor?" He asked while Y/n was almost walking inside the opened door. "For the tenants. It's like a godown for a perfume company. They store their perfume bottle heads downstairs," she said, climbing the steps while Jin followed her.

"Perfume bottle heads?" Jin questioned she hummed. "Do they have a separate door to enter?" He asked and she hummed again. "You live in this home alone?" He asked and she hummed again.

Jin frowned but she reached the first-floor corridor which had three doors—a right one, a left one, and one in front. The stairs continued further up and Jin roamed his eyes at it. "That's the way you'll reach the terrace, Jin." He heard her, turning his head back to watch her who opened the door to the right, showing the living room.

It had a television a huge wide dining table and two big family sofas. "Where are your parents?" He asked and watched her smile but she could figure out the sadness lingering in those brown orbs. "My dad passed away. My mom doesn't live with me," she said.

Jin looked at her but tried thinking of ways to make her happy. "Umm. . . Y/n?" He called her and she quirked an eyebrow at him. Jin grinned at her and his eyes glowed blue.

Y/n gasped in surprise covering her mouth in shock and stepped backward, holding the chair to stand. "What are you?" She asked, trembling in fear but the glow dimmed out.

"You should buy cupped bras. These white ones are for the kids," he said and her face morphed into a scowl. She covered her chest and glared at him. "What the hell! What are you? Who? Why? Your eyes! How did you know I'm wearing white?" She screamed, turning her back at him.

Jin pouted but tilted his head. "My eyes can scan everything. That's what I could see that. I thought it'd make you happy—"

"You're a jackass, Jin!"

Jin's eyes widened and he glared at her. He walked over to her and lightly smacked her back. She groaned but then turned around to glare at him. "You, Missy! Must not curse at me! It's just that my eyes have the technology of a robotic lens which connects to the microprocessor of my brain—"

"Microprocessor in your brain? What the fuck are you talking about? Why in the actual hell is there a microprocessor in your brain? What is it? 8085 microprocessor?" She yelled at him and he looked at her in offence.

"8085? Don't disrespect me like that! We used that centuries ago! Now we only use KDI-412" Jin explained and she looked at him in horror and confusion. "What the fuck is happening?"

Jin smiled at her. "Worldwide handsome Jin is happening," he said and took a dramatic bow in front of her. "Worldwide handsome?" She questioned and he hummed.

"Yes, ain't my face handsome?" He asked and she looked at his face. His jaws, plumpy lips, sharp facial features, and everything seemed to be perfect. She nodded in appreciation. "You are good-looking indeed," she said and he nodded with a proud look on his face.

"Indeed. Indeed," he repeated her word. But she gained her posture and pointed a finger at him. "You! What are you? You said you're an alien! But you seem like a robot!" She said and he looked at her with big eyes.

"I never said I'm an alien." He protested with his hands on his hips. She squinted her eyes at him. "You are an alien!"

"I'm not an alien. I'm an Astronaut." He argued and she scoffed.

"You're from Earth?"

"No."

"You're an alien then." She said she turned away while he looked at her in disbelief. "Hey! What is your age?" He asked her she turned to him with a big mocking smile.

"Why? Is the alien scared that he's younger than me and will have to call me his older sister?" She teased him and he bit his lips before sighing deeply. "You leave me with no option then," he said and looked at her.

She noticed his eyes glowing blue again like a computer screen and she covered her chest with her hands. "Jin! I swear if you scan inside my body again I'll destroy your lens—"

"Rue Y/n. 20 years old. Studying Computer Science at Gampo University. Loves to make others smile. Has a terminal heart—" He stopped and his eyes widened when he processed the information. So did hers when he mentioned it. Both of them exchanged glances, his held shock while hers held fear.

"You have Coronary artery disease?"

***************

Happy Jin Day 🎉🎈

Happy Jin Day 🎉🎈