ᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʟʟ

PERCY AND CECE BURST THROUGH A DOOR followed by their friends, The group continued down the train with the cops in pursuit, Annabeth stopped and turned back to the door and loops a chain through the handles before going over to percy, cece, marley...

PERCY AND CECE BURST THROUGH A DOOR followed by their friends, The group continued down the train with the cops in pursuit, Annabeth stopped and turned back to the door and loops a chain through the handles before going over to percy, cece, marley and grover.

"Hey! Open this door!" The cop yelled.

"Percy. Sephy." Grover lifts two thin needles off of their shirts, "Come back here and open this door!" The cop yelled, "What is that?" The twins asked.

"It's a stinger." He looked at them.

"Grover, do you know what kind of monster has one of those?" Annabeth asked, "I don't know. I mean, nothing good probably." He answered.

"Do you feel okay?" Annabeth and Marley looked at the twins who were holding their shoulders, "I think so. Why? Do you think it's poisonous or something?" Cece looked at grover. "Open this door, right now!"

"We're not sure." Annabeth responded, "Come on." The lights flicker as the train wobbles, The kids turn back eyes wide, The cops turn to look down the corridor they came down, The door crumbles as something slams against it.

"We gotta move." They ran as the door buckles, The kids quickly get off the train and bolt across train tracks, They look back at the halted train, "Why isn't it still chasing us?" Percy asked.

"Echidna said whatever she was hiding in that carrier, it's young. It won't venture too far from her mother. She's learning to hunt.. and this seems like the hunting part." Marley nodded.

Sooner or later, The kids roam the streets, "We aren't gonna be able to outrun them for very long." Grover stated. "We don't need to.We just need a safe place to hole up."

"Some place safe." Cece nodded, "Any ideas where we might find one of those?" Percy asked. "I do. A sanctuary, dedicated to athena, built by one of her demigod children a long time ago."