ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ʟᴇssᴏɴs

THE TWINS EYES FLUTTERED OPEN AND they eyed grover who stood below a small hatch, "Does that help?" He asked looking back at marley and annabeth

"Guess we're about to find out." Marley sighed as annabeth held a prism, "Can you see where we are?" Marley asked and grover pokes his head out of the hatch.

"We're almost there." He ducked his head back inside, Cece glanced around before sitting next to annabeth who tilts the prism as it glows purple, "There. You've got a signal." Marley nodded.

"Toss it, seaweed brain." Cece glanced at her before flicking a drachma into the shimmering spectrum of colors, "Okay. This will never stop being weird." Percy commented as he sat down next to marley.

"If you want the gods' attention, you have to pay for it." Marley stated as annabeth closed her eyes, "Oh, iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering." The light shifted to a red color.

"Okay, show me camp half-blood. Chiron's office." Percy and cece's eyebrows furrowed as they saw luke, "Luke?" They chorused, The boy turned to them.

"Annabeth? Marl? Percy and Cece! Are you okay?" He asked, "Yeah, w— we're fine. Where's chiron?" Annabeth questioned. "Chiron's holding camp together with both hands."

"Everyone thinks we're going to war, so the cabins are taking sides." The four shared a look, "Please tell me you're calling with good news." Luke added.

"We know who stole the bolt." Cece spoke up, "How do you know?" Luke asked, "We ran into ares, and grover got him talking and realized ares knew who the thief was but was covering for them." Annabeth answered.

"So, who would ares cover for other than.."

"His favorite daughter. Clarisse is the lighting thief."

"Chiron's gotta arrest her, find out what she knows. There's more to this than just the bolt, something bigger. Don't ask me how i know, you just gotta trust me."

"Okay, i'm on it. So, ares, huh? What was that like?" He asked, Annabeth, Marley, Percy and Cece shoot each other a look, "Well.. compared to the Chimera on monday and Medusa on Sunday, could have been a lot worse." Percy nodded.