ᴠ. ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs

THE DOOR CREAKED OPEN AND FIRE ignites lighting the room up, Percy and Cece looked around before jumping back with a gasp when they saw a stone face

The five stared at the vast room filled with statues, they turned to the staircase once they heard a door close, "Come on." The group quickly went deeper into the room.

The five maneuvered through crates and stoned statues, "There's five of us and only one of her. If we split up, she can't be watching us all at once." Grover stated. "I don't think it'd be that simple."

"It could be. Here's the plan, I'll get in the air, i'll draw her attention. As soon as you hear me say, 'Maia,' You guys start—" The boy lifted in the air, "Oh, boy! okay! um.. Off. Down." He disappeared into the darkness,

"Oh. Bye, Grover!" Cece waved and looked up.

"So, we're gonna need a new plan." Percy and Cece nodded, "We are not our parents, until we choose to be." The four looked around before hiding. "You three have chosen."

"A daughter of a self-righteous mother, who chose self-righteousness for herself. And you two, you could have shown your father what it means to stand up for someone you love." Percy and cece hid behind a crate and looked at each other. "You could choose to save your mother instead of doing your father's bidding."

"If neither of you will help teach these lessons—" Percy and Cece pulled out their pens and held it to stop it from vibrating, "Perhaps you should be the lessons. When i ship your statues to olympus.. maybe that will get my point across even better. Stand up." She spoke to the two who now held their swords in their hands.

"Let's have a look at you." The two looked down as she walked over to them, The twins closed their eyes and stood up facing her, Medusa reached for them but looked up when she heard yelling, "I didn't really think this through!" Grover crashed into a crate and annabeth placed her cap on medusa's. "Now!"