ɪᴠ. ᴍᴇᴅᴜsᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇɴsᴜs sᴏɴɢ

"HI

"HI. I'M PERCY, THAT'S CECE" He nodded to the girl on his who waved slightly at the figure in front of them, "It's nice to meet you. We were told a quest isn't a quest until you've said so? Which is weird considering you're a halloween decoration." The figure twitches.

"Oh, geez. Why'd you have to say that perce." Cece whined as the figure straightens its head locking eyes with the twins, "You seem busy. We'll come back." Percy and Cece turned to leave but stopped and turned back to the figure as green smoke comes out of its mouth.

"Whoa. Come on, really?" Percy scoffed once they saw gabe come out the smoke, "You shall go west and face the god who has turned. And you shall find what was stolen and see it safely returned." He stated.

"You shall be betrayed by the one who calls friend, and fail to save what matter most in the end." Percy and Cece shared a look.

Later, The twins looked as kids surrounded the pavilion, "The oracle has confirmed what we expected, That this quest will proceed toward the underworld, where you will confront the god who has rebelled against his brothers." Chiron spoke. "Hades."

"The entrance to hade's domain lies under the city of los angeles. This is where you will journey to. Time is short." He looked at the twins. "I have selected our most compelling candidates, from which you will choose three to join you on this quest and ensure that we succeed."

The twins looked at each other, "Annabeth and Marley." They stated and they looked at the two who shifted in place, "Customarily, one waits to at least hear a name or two before choosing." They looked back up at chiron.

"Are you sure you don't wanna hear more?" He asked, The two furrowed their brows, "This thing, zeus's master bolt, we need to get it back, right?" "Yes." He nodded.

"And it's gonna be hard to get, yes?" Cece questioned.

"Extraordinarily." He responded, "And if the mission required someone to push us down a flight of stairs for it to succeed.. you'd want someone who won't hesitate when they do it." Chiron cocks his eyebrows before turning to annabeth and marley.