ɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀs

PERCY, CECE AND LUKE WATCH AS A girl shoots a flaming arrow, it strikes a bullseye on the multi headed hydra, The girl looked at them and smiled

"A good source of glory are feats of skill. So, we gotta figure out what you're good at." Luke handed percy a bow, "I wanna be very clear about this, We've never done anything like this before, and it looks super dangerous." Percy looked at luke.

"And you never killed a minotaur before either, 'til you did." Percy and cece looked at each other before percy grabbed an arrow from his quiver and placed it on the bow string.

Percy stood next to the girl who offered a lighter, The twins looked at each other before percy looked back at the girl, "I wouldn't." Percy stepped forward and he aimed at the target.

Percy winced as he struggle to draw the bow, Percy released but sent the arrow sideways causing kids to duck out of the way quickly and for him to fall down.

"Should he try again?" Cece asked, "No!" The kids turned to them and spoke in sync.

Later, Cece, Percy and luke watch as two blacksmiths hammers red hot glowing metal, "Come on." Luke urged them forward making them push the goggles down.

The blacksmiths hand over the hammer and tongs as percy and cece stood in front of the anvil, Percy and Cece strikes the heated metal that soon bounced into a stack of cloth and flames erupted from the cloth making luke pull the twins away.

Later, The four now sat eating, "Is there a greek god of disappointment?" Percy asked, "Maybe someone should ask him if he's missing kids." Cece added.

"Oizys.. but she's a goddess." Cece perked up, "Is she hot?" Percy nudged his sister who threw her hands up.

"—And her whole thing isn't really disappointment, it's more like failure." The twins furrowed their brows and looked down.

"We're gonna find the thing that you're good at. I know it." Percy and Cece looked on confused as they heard a bell chiming and Luke and others stand. "Our turn."