ᴠɪɪ. sᴇᴀᴡᴇᴇᴅ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ

THE FIVE WALKED TOWARDS THE DINER AND stepped inside, They looked around and turned to see ares laughing loudly staring at his phone, "Guess this is the right place

THE FIVE WALKED TOWARDS THE DINER AND stepped inside, They looked around and turned to see ares laughing loudly staring at his phone, "Guess this is the right place." Percy said as they spotted him.

They joined ares who sat alone in a booth, "Gimme a second, i'm just starting a fight on twitter here." He looked at them. "Nothing makes me happier than a good old-fashioned, burn-it-down fight. Ah. Okay, done." He puts his phone down.

"So your quest.." He sighed, "..is going to fail. Ask me how i know." Cece looked at her brother, "It isn't gonna fail." She stated, "Sure it is." He scoffed, "For starters.." Ares turned his phone towards them and they saw gabe.

"Percy and Cece was always troubled, But i never thought they was capable of something like this." Percy and Cece leaned forward. "Wh— Who's that?"

"Our stepdad. What's he doing?" Percy questioned and ares laughed, "Wait for it." He said holding the phone. "And in addition you believe they may also have had something to do with your wife's disappearance?" The reporter asked.

"Kids that messed up? What wouldn't they do?"

"What?" The two stared at the screen, "Wild, right? The FBI is already spreading your pictures around." They looked at him before looking back at the phone.

"It's a camaro. I really— We really loved that car. So much." He whimpered, "Cut." Gabe said before full on sobbing.

"We're gonna kill him." Percy and Cece glared at the phone, "I knew i was gonna like you. But safe to say, the chances of you five idiots hitchhiking the rest of the way to L.A. without getting arrested are slim to none." He looked at them.

"Why are you sitting here then? If you're supposed to be looking for the master bolt too, shouldn't you be out there looking for it?" Annabeth questioned.

"Hm. There's no fear in you, is there?" Annabeth shakes her head, "Doesn't matter. Whether the bolt's retrieved or not, zeus is going to war with poseidon." Percy and Cece shoots their friends a quizzical look before turning back to ares.