double trouble part 3

( IF YOU HAVENT SEEN PART ONE OR PART 2 GO SEE IT.)

( wait why are there so many new characters?!??!!)

RED POV* I transformed myself into orange so I could be faster. seems like I have no choice but to fight against Lydia... I wonder what she meant by me "pretending to be a hero." I never told her what I intended for her maybe she figured it out.? I dodged one of her attacks. but I still refused to attack. thank god brown kicked the door open. now she has to give up and I won't have to fight her. but she didn't know where she was getting all those smoke bombs. I couldn't see a thing. all I heard was screaming. after the smoke cleared out I couldn't find grey. all I saw was cyan and purple on the floor. i transformed myself into green so I could easily grab both of them and give them the cure.

* GREY POV* for some reason I felt empty. so I left the battle area.. I needed to think clearly. i heard someone went inside a locker. I spoke " I know you here player~ come out wherever you are~ we haven't done playing are game~" The human was smart. so I pretended i left the room but in reality in the ceiling. I jumped and used my claws so I stayed on the ceiling the human fell for my trap. I went down on the floor so she could be scared. she wasn't scared and tried running. I said loudly "Why are frowning.? I think you need a friend.~ "The human didn't reply and that started to piss me off. so I let her run. She quickly hid inside a box. but thankfully I got a sensitive hearing. I threw the box off of her. She was frozen. and stared at me like she had seen a ghost. my eyes went in the opposite direction. I commented to her "I was so tired of being the good innocent person and then getting lied to or stabbed in the back I'm finally getting paid back." I was surprised that the human yelled"  BROWN GET HER NOW"  brown tried throwing me the cure but I dodged. * I just laughed*  " do really  think I'm a stupid villain no I'm not you know the real show begins now " * brown argued* "You have gone crazy this isn't you grey you aren't pathethic like this." I replied " I know but this needs to be done" brown looked at me with confusion. * I threw the human against the wall* I added "In this game everyone will lose."  brown was shocked at how quickly this time I attacked I managed to hit her twice. with my claws I was going give her the last blow but Red blocked the attack i stated "You think you could ever make me give up no my friend we will be fighting here forever!" red stated " I didn't want to do this but I'm sorry you have gone crazy." red tried injecting me again the cure but i quickly dodged. the human grabbed my tail I was shocked that she was strong enough to throw me into the wall. I giggled and declared  "I been holding back until now let's see if you survive this," I said silently "Please pass out so I can win this for once in my life" I used my tail to quickly make everyone stumble. * The human quickly went up to her feet.* I yelled at her "  WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STOP ME Y/N!?" the human replied " In my heart there is something strong that won't let me give up so easily. and I know your hurt please let us help you" * i stared at the human and hissed at her " you have no idea what you're talking about human...." the human tried again to inject me the cure but I dodged and threw her into the wall. i blurted out " your going have to try a little harder than that." both brown and Red tried to inject me with the cure I stated quietly "I won't feel more pain.."* i dodged quickly and kicked brown making her hit her head in the wall.* red unexpectedly injected me with the cure. I mumbled" So this is it huh..."  just walked away..

* BACK TO RED POV* I followed her. I transformed myself into grey so I would be able to jump up on the roof with grey. I stated "Grey I know you don't want me here but we need to talk." grey was stunned red continued talking " I wanted to explain. that at first  I didn't trust you I thought at first you were a threat but then when I got to know you I no longer thought you that way. and the more I got to know you the more I realized I fell in love with you in the process. "    grey looked at me shocked she was about to speak until the old man decided to blow up the old playplace.  I was about to see if she felt the same way why did the old man have to ruin the moment?

(I have left some references I hope you can see them mostly they are from undertale)

( FINALLY, HE CONFESSED TO GREY LETS SEE IN THE NEXT PART GREY RESPONSE)

( I APPOLOGISE FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.)