✮⋆new territory part 2✮⋆

! THIS CHAPTER FEATURE SENSTIVE TOPIC THAT INCLUDE.!

~BODY SHAMEING.

if you dont want to read this chapter then thats fine. but I highly recommend it because I made a really good chapter.

if you body shame someone your a menace to society. because you will cause someone to be so insecure of their body they will starve themselves just to have the perfect body. even if they do they will still be body shamed for being too skinny. I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I'm just stating facts. well ima stop preaching and  actually write the story.

                              PART TWO LOADING...... 

                     PART TWO LOADING COMPLETE.

                                        enjoy~

 RED POV*  earlier today  I was watching the monitors then I saw something that made me furious. seems like the intruder was torturing my love. by killing her ears making her pass out. I swore ima kill that psychopath, I took her into in my laboratory before he could harm her even more. I let her rest for a while, thankfully she didn't have a serious injury. but I was still pissed. so I decided then if this guy going to the exit. I will go there with a fight I will lure him to my trap then if he manages to survive when he in the rollercoaster then I will sabotage the ride...

LATER...

*  THE HUMAN POV* I did what the mysterious person behind the speakers told me to do. because i didn't had a choice. if I wanted to leave this place. because I cant stand this place. first cause all the characters are pretty cringe. and they try to kill me without thinking twice....its like I'm in some type of circus. the man told me to go blue's castle to get some type of key to turn on the rollercoaster. I went there with precaution. but seems like nobody was there I easily got the key and as I tried to leave blue's castle. I faced with blue himself. GREAT NOW IM WITH A  BIG FAT WHALE.. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?! blue tried chasing me but he was pretty slow. I mocked him for that. he tried. denying what I was saying. " I'm not fat I'm just made this way." I laughed " so your creator made you a penguin.??"  blue tried explaining he isn't a penguin that he is actually made to look that way.

* AUTHOR POV*  brown was about to tackle him to the ground and kill him. but red stopped her and he explained his plan to brown. brown grinned because that was the perfect plan to make the human pay for body shaming her friend.  brown defended blue. blue was pretty shocked at brown action. because normally she would prank him or be rude to him. the human walked off. to orange coaster. thankfully cyan and yellow wasn't around. but little he knew that revenge was coming for him. because he insulted both grey and blue. the human tried figuring out how the machine work. red sarcastically  told him "  thank you for figuring that out your not so stupid as i imagined you were." the human was pretty offended. but he manage to calm down because he knew he was close to the exit. the cart ride started. he learned eventually he could lean to turn to different directions of the ride. he managed to dodge yellow, cyan ,brown, green. but he eventually found the exit he was prepared the dodge whom ever was there. but he saw nothing so he had cockyness. but the lights kept flickering. and the cart wasn't functioning it wouldn't turn or move. the human was panicking. then the lights completely turned off.

 red:" I'm sorry my friend this has to be the end for the ride for you."

 Human:" W-hat do y-ou mean..?"

 red:" i meant was i tricked you because you hurt someone special.."

 human: "I I'm sorry whoever i hurten but i want to ask who is the one special i hurten?."

 red:" the one that was singing"

the human burst out laughing and then he mocked " the furry? how was she special all she did was sing and gave me the creeps"

red: if I were you I would stop making fun of her.

the human didn't listen and continued making fun of her since he knew her weakness.

the lights turned on but it was quickly flickering. the human thought the man ran away but it was far from it he actually wanted him to face the consequence's for his actions towards messing with her. when the lights turn on it showed red then the lights turned off. and then it turned on and it showed red closer towards the human. 

* THE HUMAN POV* I thought to myself wait what was that?! I saw a red creature was that the same guy that I was talking to?! when the lights turned off and turned on again i saw he was closer. I wasn't scared after all i realized he didn't had a mouth how can he hurt me if he didn't even have a mouth. but once he was inches away from me he spoke in a cold tone " you may had hurt everyone else but if you mess with her you have to mess with me" I felt shivers down my spine. the bugged eye freak grabbed my collar. and then at last minute I noticed he did and I'm dead... since it was a dead end and if i jumped down I would also die. i didn't know what to d-

( i couldn't find any rainbow friend sound effect  so this will have to do)

MEANWHILE...

* brown POV* I was looking for blue. since after he was body shamed he wasn't acting his usual self. I tried pranking him but it didn't work. then I decided to confront him. I walked to his castle. he wasn't in his throne how strange he usually is there. I heard someone crying in the background. I eventually found blue but he was stuck in the locker. he was stuffing his face with cake. I asked him if there was something wrong. he lied  and I lifted my eyebrow then blue finally admitted he was upset and he eats when he is upset. and he didn't want anyone to see him thats why he hid away into the locker. I thought to myself well it was easily noticeable he was in the locker.. but I comforted him. after I did he asked me for this unexpected behavior for today. i stuttered for some reason " I-ts not like i like you or anything.. red asked me to check up on you not cause i actually care and dont eat to much that cake your going get sick." blue was stunned at first but then he  made that stupid smile. pfff- as if I'm becoming soft I walked away. but for some reason my felt like i was melting. I normally melt whenever ima control someone body but why do i feel like that now?! you know whatever. screw him if he gets diabetes.

( i really worked hard in this chapter i would really appreciate it if you gave me a comment in this chapter!)

( also I'm going make a blue x brown book. favorite this chapter if your exited for that to come out.)