forget.

(  the song gives some romantic vibes for this chapter..)

RED POV* today i ben acting professionally towards grey. i needed her to forget  about her feelings towards me i dont think I'm the best to take care of her. after all i couldn't get my father  to stop controlling me nd plus i almost killed her if it wasn't for brown. today felt like a blur. i tried to forget about her but it was  impossible since grey trying to grab my attention. but i shoved those feelings because i knew i would eventually hurt her if i actually took care of her... thats why today i tried making potions but i failed to because i was way to distracted. maybe i could distract myself by watching YouTube or doing something on my phone... i did that for a while but i felt pretty depressed.

GREY'S POV: i dont know what i did to red i think he was mad at me.? because he keeps on  acting strange  around me.. i felt sad. i tried doing my shift but i kept on forgetting my lines when it was my time to sing.. cyan noticed and she asked me what was wrong and i explained to her everything. she ran  out the door soon as i explained.

lydia: WAIT CYAN-

cyan: DONT WORRY GREY IMA JUST TALK TO RED.

lydia: no. your angry please dont get into a fight with red.

cyan: fine i wont get into a fight with red but just let me talk to him.

lydia: aright i will let you if you dont get into a fight with him

cyan: i promise.

                                       !  MEANWHILE WITH RED !

 cyan: why are you acting this way with grey?! she hadn't done anything!

red: no its not her its me the problem. i thought maybe things will be better if she ended up with yellow not with me.

cyan: she doesn't like yellow that way she likes you!

red: i know that. but I'm not a good match after all almost killed her just cause I couldn't break free of my father.

 cyan slaped red with her tail.

cyan: you were in control of your father there's nothing you could of done. plus in a relationship there's downs and ups and its both your jobs to take care of it before you cant be together anymore. 

red: your right cyan. you know what i will apologize to her.. 

 red ran out the door. he searched for grey. then he eventually found her. he apologized for today's behavior then he explained why he did it... grey just stared at him and sighed in relief.

grey: i thought you were mad at me but I'm so glad your not. anyways i knew your were not acting yourself please dont blame yourself you were controlled. and its hard not get controlled by that guy.. and plus i heard what you said. so  i knew you didn't want to do that.. but next time instead of behaving that way just please tell me honestly.

red: i promise next time i will tell you.. now can we just forget about how i kept acting strange.

grey: i would like to.

 both red and grey smiled. there was going do something romantic intill cyan interrupted. red stared at cyan to not interrupt the moment. cyan finally backed up and left them alone.

( red doesn't like people ruining the moment. likewise with an example when he confessed. and he was about to heard grey's response intill someone exploded old-world now he didn't let anyone ruin his moment with grey..)

grey: so...

red: so.....

red: i actually have something to ask you...

grey: that is..?

red: will you be. * he coughed and quickly said the last part.*   girlfriend.

red was  blushing a lot and he was very nervous.

meanwhile with grey she was blushing like red tomato

grey finally replied " y-e-s."

 grey stared at the floor. because she was aggressively blushing because she was pretty shy... when red heard those words he felt like the happiest man on earth. he didnt think twice into grabbing grey's cheeks and kissing her. grey kissed back. after they kissed for a while.  they both walked in the hallway to tell everyone. meanwhile they walked. red told her " if you want you can hold my hand." grey actually was pretty shy. she wanted to hold red's hand but she was to shy to ask. but when red told her that she eventually did. as they entered blue's castle. they were shocked that brown was still alive.

red: your alive how?!

brown: you remember correctly I'm not human and plus i had a relaxing vacation while i rested there..

blue: haha so funny. how you didn't miss anyone.

brown: why you...

 brown  walked closer to blue staring at him. she  whispered " idiot i missed you. who said  i didn't.."

blue giggled. grey was the only one who heard the conversation. she kept smugging. meanwhile everyone else was pretty confused. red announced to everyone when things were calm that he has a girlfriend. purple asked who? cyan yelled: GREY purple was shocked that they actually got together. cyan did a palm slap with her tail.  blue yelled : "wait shouldn't we make a party to celebrate this?" red agreed to blue's plan to do a party.

( its going be a big party!!!!!!!!! this my favorite chapter personally.)