Opposites Attract (bonus)

Start from the beginning

"I think we collectively agreed not to bring that up anymore" Minho grumbled and Jisung laughed.

"Okay Hyunjin tell me when I should go in"

"You've got your keycard?" Hyunjin inquired, still giggling.

"Yup"

"Okay" The older's voice trailed off as he focused on his computer. "Okay" He said again. "There's one man waiting in the lift lobby. As soon as he's inside one of the elevators I'll say Go and you'll step into the building, take a left after you exit the back wing and then walk straight down the hallway. With luck it'll be empty but if not don't worry. Just make sure your disguise is perfect."

"It is" Jisung said, peeking around one of the walls to see a guard enter the building through the back door.

"Okay..... go"

Wasting no time Jisung speed walked to the back entrance and pushed it open. "Here goes nothing" He mumbled as he exited the wing and took a left, walking as fast as he could through the dimly lit corridor.

Luck seemed to favour as the corridor was entirely empty and Jisung could jog to the end without anyone stopping him. "Okay I'm in" He whispered, looking around the wide space. The silence and business like air seemed strange and alien to what he was used to, but Jisung couldn't afford to get distracted by that right now.

"Great" said Hyunjin. "Look for the fire alarm"

Jisung looked around once, spotting a few people sitting at a desk and a few more around the room. The place seemed like a normal office building, except it housed secrets only the people inside knew of. The realisation reminded Jisung of his own group and members.

At another glance, Jisung spotted the fire alarm on the far side of the room.

Great, now he would have to walk up to the other corner of the room and then pull the lever of the alarm and then walk back all without looking suspicious.

Sometimes Jisung wondered why he hadn't gone for making music after all.

Sliding open the glass doors to the front lobby Jisung walked in, the soft soles of his shoes not making a sound against the marble floor. Darting through the people he managed to walk up to the corner where the alarm was located. Turning his back to the alarm he looked around the room once again to make sure no one had noticed him.

Satisfied, Jisung turned back around, using a poor tactic of admiring the, rather ugly, artwork on the wall as a decoy while he felt around for the red lever.

Crank. The lever made a loud sound as Jisung pulled it down, but the boy didn't have to worry as almost immediately fire alarms sounded throughout the building, red light washing the room as the doors automatically opened and people began rushing out.

"Ninth floor" Hyunjin reminded as Jisung ran to the other side of the room, straight through the glass doors and into the lift lobby which was even more crowded with all the frantic people pouring out of the five elevators. The boy pushed through them and rushed to the furthest elevator on the left punching the button frantically. It seemed to take an eternity for the numbers to go from 5 to 4 to 3......

Finally the elevator dinged and Jisung squeezed past all the people who were coming out of it, this time punching the door close button frantically before anyone could catch up with him.
_____________________

Minho fidgeted restlessly with the rings on his fingers, wondering why all he could here was panicked shouts and screams from Jisung's earpiece and not the boy's voice himself. Of course, this meant that the diversion tactic had worked- halfway at least- but Minho would have liked to hear Jisung's voice, even a murmur, at least once to know he was okay. The fact worried him more that he would have liked to admit.