A setup

"OKAY EVERYONE!" Their choreographer yelled after they finished the hundredth run through of Maniac. "Your done for the day! Go home and rest."

Saying so he grabbed his stuff and left the studio. All of Straykids immediately slumped down onto the floor against the wall, breathing heavily, their clothes soaked with sweat. Jisung gulped down a bottle of water as he stared at one person who was sitting across the room.

His white shirt was stuck to his body, slightly see through because of being slick with sweat. His chest rose and fell with heavy panting breaths, and his wet purple hair flopped down on his brow.

"Staring at Minho hyung now, are we?" Chuckled a deep voice from next to Jisung and he almost spat out his water in shock.

"Felix! Don't do that!"

Felix crossed his arms and leaned back. "Well I was right anyways. You were and are ogling at Minho hyung."

Jisung was pretty sure his face was a bad shade of red by that time. "Yeah, whatever" He mumbled, standing up and grabbing his phone and mask. "I'm going back to the dorm." He informed the younger. "I'm not feeling very well."

"Okay. Want me to come with?"
"Nah, it's fine. Enjoy your time with Hyunjin instead, alright?" He added with a smirk, giggling at the red that promptly dusted Felix's cheeks.

"Yah!" He yelled out indignantly but Jisung was already unlocking the studio door and stepping out.

"Sungie!" Called a voice behind him suddenly and Jisung froze, turning around quickly.

"Yes hyung?" The younger squeaked out, trying hard not to 'ogle' at the order's basically exposed body.

"Uhh, wanna grab some dinner with me?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

For an otherwise composed person, he sure had a lot of nervous habits.

Jisung exhaled, expecting something worse. "Sure!"

Minho smiled, relieved, just as Felix screamed from behind him.

"What happened to 'not feeling well', huh?!" He mimicked the latter's tired voice and Jisung glared daggers at him, a 'shut the bloody fuck up' expression clear on his face.

Hyunjin and Seungmin snickered from beside him.

"Oh! Are you sick?" Minho asked worriedly. "We can go out later then."

"No no no!" Jisung said hastily. "I'm perfectly fine. Lets just go back to the dorms, change and then go out."

"Okay." Minho grabbed his arm, pulling Jisung out of the studio as he glanced back one last time to see the teasing expressions on everyones faces.

Shooting one last dirty glare at all of them (I'm looking at you Felix), Jisung walked out with Minho pulling him by his arm.

Inside the studio~

"It's high time the two idiots get together, don't you think?" Asked Jeongin as soon as the door slammed behind Minho and Jisung.

"Of course!" Said Changbin. "But the two are hopeless. They wouldn't understand the signals even if it was dancing naked infront of their faces."

"Which is exactly why," Said Hyunjin smirking. "We need to set them up. And I know exactly, how."

Meanwhile with Minho and Jisung~

"Are you sure your not sick Sung?" Asked Minho worriedly as they walked back to the dorms. The younger smiled.

"I'm sure hyung. Felix was just saying that to get on my nerves."