Opposites Attract (bonus)

It's been a year now since the members of Charmer and Stray Kids ended up coupled by their fellow rivals and the two bases have now made peace with each other.

Bang Chan, Charmer's leader, grudgingly proposed the idea of combining the two groups since everyone had basically made both bases their second homes and now, the eight members became part of one group- Straykids.

It was definitely a new experience for all of them, but, no one minded. There was also a surprisingly less number of serious arguments, however the absolute chaos that had ensued once everyone moved into Straykids's base was horrendous.

If a group of the members went out for a case, they would come back home to see the place trashed by the members who were left behind, three out of the four of them often eating takeout, unbothered with the mess they made.

This made both Chan and Minho, the unofficial parents of the group, grumble and huff but secretly they loved it too. Especially when Minho would roll his eyes or Chan would raise his eyebrows and everyone would fall over their feet to start cleaning up. The two shared a private laugh over moments like these, and even though the members knew about it, the routine would continue.
__________________

Today, Seungmin, Changbin, Minho and Jisung were out on a case. Someone, either extremely brave or exceptionally stupid, had managed to obtain crucial information from their base about an ongoing operation of theirs and Jisung had an inkling of who the person, or people, might be.

To test their theory, the four were out today spying on TXT's base, their plan being they would watch for a while, then create a big enough distraction to lure most of the people out of the building. Jisung was stationed at the back exit, Seungmin near one of the windows and Minho and Changbin together were to keep watch at the front entrance.

Changbin had gotten blueprints of the base and the four had already memorised most of the escape routes but just in case mishaps happened, they also had the rest of the group, who were also stationed at a short but unsuspecting distance from the base, on their ear pieces.

"Jisung did you put on the security guard uniform I gave you yet?" Minho asked as he watched a security guard walk out of the enormous glass sliding doors of the building. The boy scoffed silently at all the pomp and show of the base.

"Yes love" Jisung's answer could be heard over the earpiece, voice sounding rather bored and Changbin, who could also hear him, chuckled when he saw the tips of Minho's ears grow red even in the dark.

"Careful with your flirting Ji" Felix's amused voice came from over their devices. "Or else Minho will burst into heart confetti even before the mission starts" Everyone cracked a smile at that, laughing when they heard Minho's annoyed huff.

"Okay guys it's 10 pm right now" Seungmin said over the earpiece, bringing everyone back on track. "When are we raising the alarm?"

Minho thought for a moment, trying to forget about Jisung's voice temporarily. He checked his laptop which showed the hacked CCTV footage of the hallways. "Okay, Jisung once the elevator lobby gets empty, go in. Hyunjin will tell you when that happens, since I don't have access to every camera. In the front lobby or the elevator lobby there should be a fire alarm. Raise that and make sure no one sees you. Then, when everyone starts panicking, go up to the ninth floor which is where Soobin's office is. Check the office and come back out immediately. Do not look around or waste your time in there. And you better be out alive in five minutes or else I'm going in" The firmness in his voice made Changbin smirk.

"Okay okay calm down Min. You can trust me" Jisung laughed. "You do realise that you've gotten your ass whooped twice by me before this even though you have more skill than me, right?"