My Idiot Pt. 3

Days passed by and the rumours circulating around Jisung slowly subsided. The boy didn't know how it had happened but he was happy nevertheless.

"The rumours finally stopped, Min!" Jisung exclaimed, one day when the two were sitting on the school rooftop, eating lunch. They had taken extra care to not be easily visible to any other student who may be on the rooftop, much to Minho's annoyance.

"Well that's awesome!" Minho smiled at the way Jisung was swinging his legs happily like a little child, looking so much better after the stress of the previous few weeks.

"I know right! I wonder how it stopped though...."

Minho was quick to pull the younger out of his abrupt thinking session. "Is it really necessary to think about that?" He asked hastily. "I mean, shouldn't you be happy that the rumours have stopped instead of wondering why they have stopped?"

Jisung smiled, taking another colossal bite of his food. "You know what? Your right! I won't think about it anymore. All this thinking is just taxing my brain."

Minho laughed at that, ruffling the younger's hair. "Stop taxing your big brain then. Your gonna need it later on."

Jisung giggled at that statement, completely missing the knowing smile on Minho's face.

Another fifteen minutes passed by with idle chit chat between the two, and before long the bell rang once again, signalling the end of the lunch period.

With a dramatic sigh, Jisung climbed off the railing where they were sitting, Minho following soon after.

"Well" He exhaled, spreading his arms and bowing theatrically. "I guess this is good bye, my love!"

Minho let out a flustered laugh, the nickname affecting him more than he expected. "What's with the sudden Shakespearean English?"

Jisung giggled, going back to normal abruptly. "Just felt like it"

Minho rolled his eyes playfully at that. "Your so random at times" He sighed, facing Jisung with such a lovestruck look on his face anyone passing by them would automatically consider them a couple. Anyone who could see Minho.

"I know I am!" The younger boy smirked, sassily flipping back his non existent long hair. "But now I really need to go"

"Yeah yeah go!" Minho grumbled. "I don't wanna see your face anymore than I have to, anyways."

Jisung smiled. "Oh please, Min. Don't act like you don't love it when I'm around you?" He raised an eyebrow, letting out a soft laugh when he saw Minho becoming too flustered to give a proper response.

"I was just kidding!" He assured the older. "I know you love me Min. Now bye!"

Picking up his lunchbox the younger hurriedly began to make his way downstairs through the crowded stairway, oblivious to the way Minho continued to stare at his retreating back until he was completely out of view.

Once Jisung had left, Minho turned around, raising his eyes towards the sky.

"What are you doing to me Han Jisung?"
________________________

Jisung wasn't planning on making any detours at the end of the day. All of his classes had tired him out both physically and mentally, not to mention the sheer amount of homework he had piled up in his backpack, with submission deadlines earlier than the time he took to walk home.

Jisung didn't feel like climbing up another four sets of stairs either to go up and meet Minho once again, sure that the older would understand if he told him the reason the next day.