Don't read the last page

Hey guysss!! Soo the idea for this chapter isn't my own. I took inspiration from goodfakeusername and their story 'Don't read the last page.' All the seungin shippers will love it! You guys should check it out! It's amazingggg!!!
Anyways on with the story!!!!

"Jisung~"

Jisung groaned, flipping over on the bed, cuddling deeper into his blankets.

"What the actual fu-!" The younger leaped up from the bed, soaking wet, the ice cold water hitting him like a train, the sudden cold air stinging him like a bunch of bees.

Wet hair falling in his wide open eyes, he squinted upwards to see the one and only Lee Minho, the incarnation of the devil himself and (un)fortunately his roommate, doubling over with laughter.

Jusung huffed. "What the hell dude?!" He whined. Minho stopped laughing with difficulty, wiping the tears from his eyes and focusing his gaze on a soaked, angry, pouting, messy wet haired Jisung.

"Well, I needed to wake you up somehow" He shrugged, shoving his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants after setting the now empty bucket on the floor.

"That didn't mean that you had to give me an untimely cold shower" Jisung snapped, getting up and pushing past Minho, knocking over the bucket as he walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him.

This was how it was everyday, for the past three years ever since Jisung had moved in with Minho that fateful day. Arguments, light hearted banter and fights over the most silliest topics had started since the very next day. And yet, the two supported each other when required, like the best of friends. That's how they were.

The biggest enemies, and yet, the best of friends. Their friends had learnt to understand, by now, the difference between when they were arguing playfully and when they were really arguing (there wasn't actually much difference to be honest). That skill wasn't much required either, though, cause the most serious argument Jisung and Minho had ever had was on who would eat the last dumpling.

Minho chuckled, picking up the bucket and quickly wiping away the trickle of water flowing out of it, with the carpet. He walked downstairs and into the dining room, pulling out a chair and sitting down as he scrolled through Instagram while he waited for Jisung.

A while later the younger came down, dressed in a huge, black hoodie (which Minho suspected was his) and sweatpants.

"Finally" the older said, setting down his phone. "Took your own sweet time did you?"

In response, Jisung just stuck out his tongue as he went and sat opposite to Minho.

"You've got to teach me how to cook one day, hyung" Said Jisung seriously, a few minutes later as he munched on the delicious pancakes Minho had made for breakfast. The older chuckled.

"And have our kitchen burned down? No thanks."

"Hyung!" Jisung whined, pouting. "Not funny."

"I wasn't planning on being funny."

"Hmph!"

Timeskip~

"Jisung!" Minho yelled from the living room. Jisung, who was inside his own room, scouring his closet for something he could wear huffed at the interruption. Trudging downstairs he was met with a suspiciously happy Minho. He raised an eyebrow. "What?"