The guy on the bus

Minho sighed for the millionth time, trying his best to get Chan's attention, who, seemed just as desperate to not give him any.

"Hyuuuung" He whined like an angry child, huffing at the way he got ignored yet again.

Minho groaned loudly, feeling both bored and restless, when suddenly, an evil idea struck him.

He got up from his seat and walked over to the older.

"You know" The younger started quietly, "Jeongin was asking me yesterday about you-"

In a flash the older's headphones were thrown to the other corner of the room and he had jumped up from the swivel chair he was sitting on.

"WHAT?! WHAT WAS HE ASKING?! YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WEIRD ABOUT ME DID YOU?! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU DID MINHO-"

"Calm your tits old man. Wow, you really are one panicked old gay- Woah! Easy there!" Minho laughed, dodging the smack Chan was about to land on his face.

He couldn't risk getting his pretty face destroyed could he?

"Okay, okay." He said after Chan calmed down a bit (I'm guessing he got pissed that Minho called him out for being a 'panicked old gay').

"I'll tell you what Jeongin asked me and what I told him if! And only if, you promise to listen to my story and give me advice."

Chan groaned, slumping back in his seat like a dejected old gay (See what I did there? Anyone? Nvm).

"You told me about Jeongin only so you could get my attention didn't you?" He asked, rubbing his temples tiredly.

Minho sat back in his seat, smirking proudly. "Yup"

"You little devil....."

"I know" the latter chuckled at the unamused expression on Chan's face.

"Ha ha ha" He said sarcastically. "Very funny. Now tell me which boy caught your attention. Quick!"

Minho's chuckling stopped abruptly. "Wait..... how did you know this was about a boy?"

Chan shrugged. "Cause I know you. Now tell me about him."

"Okay so......"

Flashback~

"Shit shit shit! I am sooo late!"

Minho raced through the streets, buttoning up his coat while running towards the bus stop, praying desperately to all the gods that the bus hadn't arrived yet.

On reaching the bus stop, huffing and puffing, completely out of breath, Minho thanked his stars that the bus was just about to leave.

He jumped up the steps and fell onto a seat in the back, checking the time on his watch and smiling. At least he was fast enough to reach the bus even after he overslept.

Minho pulled out his earbuds, hoping to spend the boring ride while listening to music.

Boy was he wrong.

Fifteen minutes after he had boarded the now crowded bus, another guy climbed up and took the seat in front of him after much struggling with his weirdly overlarge backpack and much apologising to the annoyed people he smacked in the face with it.

Minho sighed, not paying any attention to the boy and looking out of the window once again, humming to the tune of the song he was listening to.

However his brain had other ideas.