Don't call her, she will never come out of her mom's warmth.. instead, you just have to pull her... Saying Jhanvi pulled her from Sara and tickled her...

Meenakshi gasped..

Don't worry Meena, Jhanvi was like this from starting with her and she accustomed to it... We all too.. so no worries... Other than her, she will not go to anyone... Sara said and Meenakshi nodded...

Ladoo.... Jhanvi... We are searching for you two everywhere... Rudra said and both Krish and Rudra walked towards them...

We were just talking here for few minutes.... What's the matter? Jhanvi asked and their captain also came searching for his lifelines.. once baby Laira saw her dad, she jumped into his arms and Rudra chuckled looking at them.. it literally reminds him about Meenakshi and how she hugged him like that seeing him after a long gap...

What happened? Meenakshi asked

Nothing.. come let's go.. the bus is waiting for us.. he said and they went to the bus.. she smiled at her brother's and they took her away for the last seat from Rudra and others joined them..

How was Amalfi coast darling? Charanjeet asked her..

It was so nice anna... Actually first.. she started and explained each and everything she experienced there, it was so thrilling for her.. her face held many emotions while telling about that like a kid who is explaining their favourite superhero movie...

Everyone is enjoying how Meenakshi is explaining and talking about Rudra and Amalfi Coast....

Hope you took care of her well... Himantha said and Rudra nodded without any interest looking at his wife...

Then after explaining she got tired and slept on Himantha's shoulder and others sat silently...

They came to their hotel and Rudra stopped others from waking her up... He stood beside her and held her hands and patted her cheeks softly..

Ladoo... Baby... Wake up ma.. we came here... He cooed her and she opened her eyes after few minutes of waking up...

She looked around and Rudra asked her to join him and she nodded and went ahead with Jhanvi...

All looked at him with raised eyebrows...

She will just jerk up and scare if she felt waking up by others.. that's why I'm only waking her up.. Rudra shrugged and went behind her..

Ivan tholla thaangala da... Krish mumbled and others asked what...

It's nothing.. I just told that I can't tolerate these and all.. he said and others nodded with a smirk...

They got the keys and everyone went to their respective rooms and took a short nap and gathered for the dinner and the coach and few members of the committee came and spoke for sometime and they announced their schedules, the day of the matches, practice sessions, free days everything...

After that they congratulated and wished their team and went away..

Enanga!!! Meenakshi called Rudra..

Solu ma..

So many matches are there and it's for straight two months from tomorrow.. is it okay if I stay with you for the entire two months? Won't they tell anything? She asked..

Whom? Rudra asked

Your seniors.. coach.. others.. she asked fidgeting with his fingers...

Ladoo... You can stay with me, that's not at all a problem, they won't tell anything, and Jhanvi is also going to stay with Krish and see Sara bhabhi also came... Even Firdous and Amrita will also join you by tomorrow.. so no problem de.. he said and she nodded in relief..