"They'll be fine." Leaning back in his chair he saw everyones eyes dart from the food back him questioningly before he rolled his eyes slamming his hands on the table. "Eat damn it!"

"Don't gotta tell me twice." Sero chuckled, reaching over for some bread.

Lowering his newspaper, Mr. Aizawa reached over for his coffee shaking his head when he saw Present Mic stuff his face. "Why are you here again?"

"Because I'm good company. Besides I heard it was Bakugos turn to cook. Never thought I'd have to deal with starvation first though."

With a small smile, Mr. Aizawa just continued to read.

After cleaning up breakfast Uraraka took the elevator back up to their floor happily rubbing her belly with Bakugo next to her. "That was so yummy!"

"You should know by now, my cooking kicks ass." He lazily walked behind her intertwining their fingers as they stepped out of the elevator until they came to a complete stop hearing shouting coming from down the hall. "What now?"

"Admit it! I don't know why you just can't come out and say it!" Mina pointed a finger in Kirishima's chest.

"Mina, I don't even know what you're talking about." Kirishima calmly lifted his hands. "Come on let's just talk-"

"No, I think you've done plenty of that already Mr. Kirishima."

Sharing a confused look, the two slowly made their way over to the pair. "Is everything ok?" Uraraka asked.

"Yea-"

"No, everythings not ok." Mina whipped her head in their direction.

Scratching the back of his head Kirishima kept his eyes on his angry girlfriend. "Mina seems to think that I've been talking with Keiko." Turning his gaze to his two friends, Kirishima saw them staring back with a blank expression. "That one girl from the support course, from the race."

"Ohhh..." they both said in unison now remembering who that was, while Mina scoffed crossing her arms.

"Mina I already told you, it's only been a handful of times I talked to her as friends. Nothing more." Kirishima said.

"That's not what Tsu told me she saw this morning, and she wouldn't lie!" Mina shouted. "Back me up here Ochaco."

"Hmm?" Bouncing her eyes between the two Uraraka forced a weak smile. "I'm not real-"

"Oi, whatever you two are arguing over has nothing to do with her, and I'm sure it's something you morons can easily fix. Now I don't know what exactly frog face saw but dipshit over here was at the gym with me and Deku this morning."

"You see!"

"Ugh you would say that." Mina rolled her eyes before storming off. "You guys always stick together!"

"The fuck does that mean?!"

Rubbing her temple Uraraka stared pointedly at the two boys. "What's going on?"

"I don't know!" Kirishima laced his fingers on top of his head taking a deep calm breath. "Out of nowhere Mina walked in on me while I was in my room earlier accusing me of hitting on girls!"

Snorting Bakugo saw Kirishima furiously nod his head in agreement.

"I know!"

"Shitty hair took years to even attempt to flirt with Pinky, let alone with anyone else."

"Hey now! And how long did it take you?" Kirishima proudly crossed his arms when he saw Bakugo snap his mouth shut for a minute before speaking again.

"Anyways, rocks for brains was out training with damn Deku and I."