21

*Via's pov*

"Seto, I don't understand why I can't continue to live with Yugi and his grandpa? Why are you making me move in with you?"

"As your legal guardian, you have to live with me." I rolled my eyes. Not true.

I guess since my father is still nowhere to be seen, I had to have a legal guardian. My father left Seto's name down. So now I have to move in with Seto.

"Just because I live here doesn't mean I'm not going to see Yugi. Like it or not but I love Yugi."

"You love him? Do you even know what it means to love someone?" He says coldly. Everything I mention Yugi his attitude changes. He gets mad or upset with me.

"Yes I know what love is! You don't know what it means to love someone! All you ever care about is yourself." I crossed my arms over my chest and stomped like a child. He rolled his eyes at me then waved me off like it was nothing.

"You and I both know that I don't have a lot of time left.. so I want to spend as much time as I can with Yugi. I want him to know how much I love him, I wish I could get married and have kids one day but that isn't going to happen. If It ever could happen I would want to marry Yugi."

Seto didn't answer. But he looks angry. "Get out of my office, now!" He yells and then I left his office. The office at his house that is. I just sighed then Decided I wanted to leave the house.

I pulled out my phone and called Yugi.

"Hey yugi what are you up to?" I asked him. "I'm at the game shop. I had to stay behind after school to help out with school clean up." I frowned I wish I could go to school too. I did when I first moved in with Yugi, but it was getting to hard to walk to school in the morning. I became exhausted, so I opted for home schooling. I don't do it, but I should. There's no point. Seto won't make me go to school and he won't force me to do my school work at home either.

"Let's go on a date."

"A d-date. Like right now?" He asked shy. And I laughed. He's so cute.

"No, not today. Seto is opening an amusement park soon, so I think we should go there together!"

"An amusement park? Is that something you'll be able to handle?" He is concerned and I think it's sweet that he is. But I am going to an amusement park! I've never been! I've only ever seen it in the movies.

"Yes, I'll be fine. I want to experience everything I've never done before, because I can't."

"That's a positive way of looking at things. I'm glad you found yourself a goal." I blushed, "Yugi. I want to experience everything I've ever dreamed of. But I want to experience it with you. As long as you're there it will be perfect!"

"Via, you always say things like that."

"Did I make you blush?"

"Y-yes... but don't talk about it!" I giggled, I put my shoes on. Then my coat, "I think you're cute when you blush."

"Via, I want to experience things with you too.. like we did on the blimp. I know Yami was the one who was in control, but I want to do things like that with you. I want to touch you like no one else has."  He WHAT!?

My heart races, butterflies in my stomach.  I didn't think Yigi would want to do those sexual things. But I want to do them with him.

I started walking down the stairs to the front door. I waved to Mokuba, who waved back.

"I'll see you later Via!" He says and I nod.

The phone is still up against my ear, once I get outside and inside of the car waiting for me I responded to Yugi.