3

*Yugi's pov*

Bakura showed up with Via and we were all surprised.

"What are you doing here Bakura?"

"Same as you i guess, just competition in the tournament. I found a friend on the way." He said either a smiled gesturing Over to Via. She doesn't look at us just the ground at her feet.

"Uh Via. About earlier. I'm sorry about what I said. I was being a real jerk and we all like ya and want tp be friends if you'll let us." She looks up at us and smiled. "You really mean that?" She asked so hopeful.

"Yes we do. Besides it would be fun time hang more girls Around." Teá smiled at her.

*

"So what card do you identify as Via?"

"Uh.. Well, i guess i have never given it much thought. My favorite card is probably dark magician girl, because she seems super outgoing and seems like she would have a lot of friends. Something i wish i could have. She just seems really strong and i wish i could be strong like her too."

"Well you have us now. We are your friends." I smiled at her, i seen her slightly blush and smile back.

"T-Thank you. I've never had friends before. Its really nice." She beams. She doesnt seem anything like Pegasus at all. She seems really nice and almost innocent like a child, maybe because she's never really been around too many people.

"How about a duel, but just for fun nothing to do with star chips." Bakura suggested

"sounds like fun having a duel with no strings attached." Joey adds.

"Sounds like fun."

"Yeah let's do it."

"What about you Via?" I asked she just shakes her head.

"No thanks. I don't really like to play duel monsters."

"How come?"

"A reason why I don't have friends is because I always beat everyone Who challenges me to a duel. And when that happens people begin to hate me. So i rather not play."

"So you really are that good? I just have to play against you now!" She giggled. That was.. Ah, my heart is racing why?

"Maybe another time."

"Why don't you add your card into Yugi's deck you like the rest of us?"

"Oh, uh okay. Are you sure you don't want to use my card Bakura?" She asked him and he thinks first a second before holding out his hand. I didnt want her to hand him her card but she was hesitant and ended up giving him her card. I know i already have a dark magician girl in my deck but it wasn't hers. so it isn't the same. But at least Bakura isn't alone anymore.

"Wow this is exciting. my friends are using their cards to duel." she squeals happily. "Oh, uh sorry. I got to excited for a second." she laughed awkwardky.

"Its okay, I'm glad were all friends Via." Teá smiled. I am too.

*
*
*

*Yami's pov* (Yami. Yami yugi, Atem, Pharaoh, all the same really lol)

I had all of my friends card on the battle field during the shadow game but i couldn't shake an uneasy feeling i kept getting.

I have all of Yugi and my friends cards in the field because they were in my deck, but Bakura took Via's card as well. So does that mean her spirit could be in play too?

The evil spirit Bakura placed another card faced down with a evil grin on his face.

"I wouldn't attack this one if i were you." He says with a chuckle. That must be Via.

"just watch me!" Joey yelled running towards the card.

"Joey wait! I have a feeling that is Via!" I yelled and he stopped running.

"Wait really? She's here too?"

"He's got a point. Bakura took Via's card so it probably could be her and if we attack her she might get sent to the grave yard."

"Yugi is right. We shouldn't attack just yet until we find out if it is her." Tristan agreed i just nod.

"Haha, you want to see if its her. Well look. It is. and does look rather cute as dark magician girl." He puts her in attack position and she just rubs her eyes then looks at all of us confused. She does look rather cute like that.

"Huh? What a weird dream

"Huh? What a weird dream. Oh hi Everyone!" she said waving with a smile. She doesn't even seem slightly curious about the Situation, maybe all she Really cares about is her friends, which is why i won't let her card be destroyed.

"Change of heart." Bakura says and then the real Bakura is on the field as well as Via.

"Oh hi bakura. You're in my dream too!" She smiled at him.

*
*
*

*Yugi's pov*

"Wait Via is still sleeping should we wake her up?"

"Right. Let's do that." Teá says and she shakes Via's body. But she doesn't wake up.

So that shadow game we just played.. Is her soul stuck in the card still?? I hope not, maybe she is just really tired.

We heard a scream and ran towards it.

It was Mai, an eliminater named panic took all her star chips.