19

On the way to the finals, the blimp was taken over by the big 5. So now we have to escape them! I just wanted to win the battle city tournament not all this.

"Remember once we defeat you we'll be in control of your bodies leaving your mind trapped here forever!" One member says with a ugly evil laugh.

"Well be separating you all."

Huh???!!! Whyyyy is this happening!?

Then the floor opened up and i fell through. I screamed for help as i was falling who knows where.

***

I was walking around alone and i realized something.

"I'm not sick.." I whispered to myself. It makes sense my real body isn't here. I'm not really moving. Yet it feels so real. I looked at my hands. This feels like  real life.

I took a deep breath in. Then exhaled, my weak immune system doesn't always make me so sick. But some days are harder than others. Lately I've just been so tired.

But here, I don't feel tired. I like the fact that I'm not sick but I rather be in the real world with my friends.

I ended up walking to a small town, but it was filled with NPC's? They didn't respond to me.

"Can you help me get out of here?" I asked a boy with blue hair.

"Its pathetic seeing the daughter  of Pegasus so weak." Huh? He knows me?

"Who are you?" I asked then all of a sudden were both sitting on a couch?

"I'm Noah, I created this world. The big 5 just want to steal your bodies." I rolled my eyes. "I won't let that happen!" I exclaimed. I stood up and pointed at him, "I challenge you to a duel!" He just laughs.

"You'll lose no matter who you are! Not to mention your track record  with all the rigged duels you've done." I clenched my jaw, this brat. Not all my duel were staged! I blame Seto for that!

"I'm not the best duelist. But I'll make sure I beat you!" I say and he laughs at me. "I think you have a deal. What do I get if I win?"

"You can leave in my body, if I win though, you have to let us all free." I hold out my hand, "deal." We shake hands. I'll defeat him and save everyone.

********

"I lost... how did I lose I used the best combo moves I could quickly make with my deck." I said bringing my hands to my head. I'm screwed! My mind will be trapped here and a boy is going to take hostage of my body!

After all my trap cards were send to the graveyard, and all my monster cards were reduced to half their attack power. I tried to win, and I really thought I was going too. But Noah beat me.

"What do you even gain from this?" I asked Noah.

"Everything of course. I don't expect a peon like you to understand!" Noah laughs at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Don't answer me." I shrugged. "So when you taking over my body? How can I escape before you?"

"I think I changed my mind. I want to watch the big 5 take all your friends down. Before I leave this place."

"My friends won't lose! You and the big 5 will be stick here together forever."

"Not possible.  I already won our duel." He's right. I should try to escape.  But where would I start? I need a log out button.

"I'm weak, you won't be alive for long anyways. My immune system is weak. I take medication for it, it is supposed to help but all its doing is prolonging the inevitable.  My death." I say to him, partly joking. Majority truth.

My immune system is weak. That's why Seto is always on me about taking my medicine. But he and I both know, I've lived a longer life than expected. I that that was part of the reason why my father went mad. He knew it was getting closer to that time.

I was told if I keep taking my medicine everyday it will add years to my life, but it is only adding small amounts to my life. I have approx 1-2 years left before my immune system will fully shut down. Then my body will shut down, and my heart will stop. Ending my life. I've accepted it. I mean I don't want to die, I really dont! But I've known since I was young that My life would be short. I'm just happy I have my friends now.

"Oh I know about your heath, a year is plenty of time for me to find a new body." He's a villain.  There's no reasoning with him.

"You're annoying me. So you can leave." He adds. Who does this little entitled brat! Grrrrrr...

"Fine, bye!" I say angry, then left. Leaving the stupid room. I was then transported to a flower meadow? What the heck? Why? Where am I? How far away am I from the others? I sighed. Then I said down in the flowers.

"I think a small nap will help me.." my mind is used to having to take naps. Maybe I shouldn't take one? I closed my eyes. Slowing my breathing, whatever. If I fall asleep, I fall asleep. I then yawned. I am tired.

I hope I don't sleep long, so that way I can find the others quickly. So we can escape here all together!

(A/N: I am sorry for not updating, my life is kinda crazy and I am looking for a new job and I am trying to update more. Writers block is also crazy, as I always have it and when I have an idea to write I am always away from home! I have terrible luck. But I will try update soon!)