20

*Via's pov*

I woke up, Slightly confused. Where am I? I was in a flower meadow when I fell asleep.

I sat up, I'm in a bed. I looked around. I'm back on the blimp? How?

I got out of bed and then looked at myself in the mirror..  what the! Who changed my hair!?

I frowned slightly.  I know I said I missed my blonde hair. But I didn't mean I wanted the brown gone.

Oh well, I just put my slippers on and started to leave the room. Ill get them back for this.. once I figure it out.

Where is everyone I wonder? What happened with Noah and the big 5?

I left the room, and head towards Yugi's room. I knocked a few times. Then after a few minutes he answered.

"Via. You're awake, are you feeling alright?" He asked concerned. It's Yami I'm talking to. I smiled at him. They are 1 in the same.

"I'm fine. I feel really great actually. How long was a sleeping?"

"About 3 days." Huh? 3 whole days. "3 days!? That long!" He nods. I walked into his room and took a seat on his couch.

"Yami. What happened with Noah?" I asked him, he sits next to me. "Noah had a duel with me, and he lost. All of our friends are here in the real world. Noah agreed to let you leave. You wouldn't wake up, the doctors said it was due to exhaustion, as well as your  illness." I looked down at my hands, feeling guilty. 

"I haven't been honest with you. I should have told you before we started dating. My immune system has worsened. I have at most  1-2 years left to live. There is no cure.." we locked eyes, then he moves closer to me. Pulling me into his lap. I was shocked by his sudden action. So direct. I blushed.

"Via, thank you for telling me. I knew about your condition. I just wasn't informed about this. I already know Kaiba probably has a team of scientists working on a cure." I nod. And he chuckles.

"I'm glad you two are friends. He cares about you like he does for Mokuba." I nod. "Yes I'm lucky to have Seto. But all I want to do is spend all my time with you." I blurt out my true feelings. His cheeks are slightly pink.

"I feel the same. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I felt this instant  connection between us." He leans in closer to me. Making me blush this time.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked his lips almost touching mine. I closed the gap between our lips. And we kissed.

And kissed...

And kissed.....

(A/n: it's a Lil graphic sexual content below. Read with caution)

Until he pushed me down fully to the couch, so we could kiss even more. He placed his finger tips on my left hip. Them slowly making their way up to my stomach.  My heart races. He's going to touch my breast? The thought of him touching me in that way. It makes the butterfly in my stomach move down to my vagina. My heart feels like it's going to explode.  I like it when he touches me.

"I'm sorry if I'm rushing you." He says and I shake my head. "You can touch me how ever you way." He doesn't answer. He just kissed my lips again. He then placed his left hand on my left breast.  He squeezed it. Then he started to massage it. I like it. A lot.. I pulled away from his lips. Then let out a breath.

"Do you want me to stop?" I shake my head. "N-no. I like it. I like when you touch me." I admit the truth and his faces turns red. "I like touching you." I giggled. I can tell.

"I think my heart is going to explode?" I said and he started to palm my vagina through my pants. I let out a small moan. I want him to touch me like this all the time. I want him to touch me with the pants off. Should I ask? Is that too much?

"I think we should stop here. This is too much." He pulls away from me. And his face was red.

"Yugi, can't handle this type of stuff now." I blushed at his words. Yugi would probably freak out If he seen my breasts. I do want yugi to touch me in that way though..

"I'm sorry for touching you like that, I was out of control." He apologies to me and my heart drops to my stomach. I really liked it. He didn't do anything wrong.

"Don't say that, I really liked it. A lot. I want you to do that and more." Its embarrassing that I feel this way. How awkward. 

"I will." Is all he says. I never thought I'd be doing this type of stuff already. But I am a teenager with raging hormones, and one of the side effects from the medication I take is... well an active imagination I guess you could say. It never effected me before but that was because i was always tired. Since I slept for 3 days. I got plenty of rest.

"Yami. I really am happy you're my boyfriend." I scoot closer to him and placed my head on his shoulder.

"I am too. I'm glad You, Yugi and I can get along. You're very important to us." I nod. "I know. I care about you as well." All I care about right now is Yugi and well Yami.

"Wait, yami. I have a Question what happened with the battle city tournament?"

"Uh, maybe I should let Yugi explain that." He says then yugi is sitting next to me. I blushed, so he seen Me and yami, do what we just did! Oh no. His face was red.

"Via, you were disqualified from the tournament, Kaiba tried to stop that from happening but, the rules are the rules. So you placed 5th." 5th?! That's so cool!

"That's awesome! Out of everyone in the city I placed 5th!"

"You're not going to ask about what I placed?" He asked. I giggled then smiled at him
"I don't need to ask, I already know you won." He blushed, "how did you know that?!"

"Because it's you. I believed that you would win from the start, Yugi. I never had any doubt that you wouldn't win." Then he hugs me.

"Thank you." Is all he says. Then I hugged him back.

"Via. I think I love you." He loves me!? My hearts racing, "I think I love you too Yugi." I chuckled and he smiled. We hold eachothers hands. "I don't ever want to be with another girl." If he says stuff like this and truly feels that way, then what will happen when I die?

"I'm sad I didn't get to see the tournament myself." I slightly frowned then yugi lifts my head, making me fully look him in the eyes. "I can tell you all about it.ill make sure to tell you every detail."

"Thatd be great! If it's not too much to ask."

"You could never ask for too much." I blushed again. My hearts going to explode again. Yugi is too sweet, I do love him. I'm glad i can spend my time with him.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked him and he nods. We moved to his bed and I laid my head on his chest as he plays with my hair. He then tells me all about what happened after we all returned to the real world. How he tried to put the tournament on hold until I was awake. But no use. It's alright. I can always enter another tournament some day. I'm just glad I made it to the finals!