4

*Yugi's pov*

"Huh? Via is still sleeping? Its already light out. I wonder if shes okay." Bakura says concerned. I just looked at the girl it is odd she has been sleeping for a long time.

"Maybe it's part of her illness or somethin' she might need lots of sleep in order to be healthy?" Joey suggested.

"I dont think so, but then again we don't know anything about her illness so it could be a possibility." Teá adds.

She's alright. I can sense her soul near by. Don't worry Yugi. The voice of the spirit says and i just nod. He is right. She will be fine after we defeat Pegasus.

"It will be okay you guys, we just need to make sure to defeat Pegasus!" I said with smile. We all nod and Tristan ended up picking her up bridal style.

"How come you get to carry her?" Joey asked in a childish way.

"Because you guys need to earn more star chips while I don't."

"You've got a fair point. Why don't ya carry me too." Joey said trying to get Tristan to carry him.

"No, you're a monkey who would want to carry you."

"Hey! What did you just call me?!" Teá and i laugh at their friendship. Its an odd one. but its their own way to appreciate each other i guess.

*
*
*

"Via. If you really are trapped un the dark magician girl card, don't worry. I'll get you out i promise." I whispered to Via's dark magician girl. bakura gave it to me to hold onto. So i put it in my deck and out my original dmg (dark magician girl) card away for now.

Don't worry Yugi. We will free her. i think she is trying to communicate with us right now. Don't you feel the emotions coming from the card.

The spirit is right I didn't feel the emotions coming from the card. I could almost hear her voice. I like the sound if her voice. I might have just met her 2 days ago.  I've gotten to know her a little better Last night, but i really like having her Around. So i will do everything I can in order to bring her back in person into my life.

'I believe in you Yugi. So don't worry I'll see you soon!' That was her voice! The spirit from my puzzle was right. I'm happy she believes in me. But it makes me feel better.

*
*
*Yami's pov*

"Another thing besides star chips is her. Via, Pegasus wants her back." Kaiba says pointing at Via. I grit my teeth but just agree. I will win no matter what.

"Don't worry, i won't lose!" i said and Kaiba laughs looking at his cards. What is he planning?

*
*
*

We can't attack!

I heard Yugi's voice but i ignored it.

We must! We have to save grandpa!

If we don't attack then grandpa is gone. We have to save him. Nothing else matters. I'm not losing!

Don't Attack!