"You know what I can't do this, you guys all figure this out I'll just head home". She saud while picking up her purse.

"But what's wrong?". Rahul asked. Wrong move brother. You shouldn't put your hand in a lioness mouth.

"What's wrong? You're asking me what's wrong? What's wrong with all of you? We're not here to eat but to decide the party's menu, but no one is paying attention to that, and Mahira you, are you here to eat? Are you a pig? All you do is eat and sleep and Ahaan you, What are you? A saint? Who only speak when he wants to, do i look like an stupid person to you? And rahul you, why are you here? Are you here to see my face? And priyal you, why can't you just stop talking? You always talk about things that are unimportant but now when we have something important to discuss you just decided to stay silent" She shouted.

Everyone was silent. Mahira quietly put the samosa back, Ahaan quietly put his phone in his pocket, rahul quietly sat down on the sofa but no one said anything.
Everyone is really scared of her.
While me and mayank were still eating looking at them.

"Nice show by the way" Mayank whispered to me.

I just laughed quietly.

"I think indian is better" Mahira said quietly.

"Yea......" Priyal also said quietly.

"I hate all of you" raavi said sitting on the sofa.

"Let's go with indian with some Mexican snacks". Ahaan said.

"Are all of you sure?" Reyansh asked.

Everyone nodded their head except raavi.

"Let elders and others confirm it then we'll talk to the chefs". Raavi said.

Everyone again nodded their head.

"I think we should head back, it's already 7pm". Ahaan said.

"Yea we'll also head back". Rahul said.

"Did you bring the car?". I asked him.

"Yea". He replied and i nodded.

"Piri if you need some help call us" raavi said.

She just nodded her head.

"Okay fine iam sorry now just don't give me silent treatment". Raavi said to everyone.

"No one's giving you silent treatment, they all are just scared of you". Reyansh said.

She just walked outside.
They all went after her. Now just me and mayank were present there. We just laughed. God they are funny.

I for the 1st time saw my angry bird scared.
She looks cute when she is scared.

Mahira's pov.
Our whole ride to our home was silent.
She literally called me a pig.
I mean i know all i do us eat and sleep but still how could she call me a pig Infront of everyone.
We reached home and they both went to their room while i settled on the sofa.

I still have to finalize the designs. Iam doing so much of work still she called me a  pig.

I just opened my laptop and started working.
I didn't realize it had been 8:30 until i saw Ivaan bhaiya walking inside.
He looks tired. Well everyone is tired.

He came and sat beside me.

"I'll get you some water". I said and he nodded.

I went to kitchen poured some water into a glass and walked to living room.
I gave him water and he drank it.
While i continued working. It was almost done. Only if natasha approves so we can go to another step. Which is buying material for everyone's dresses.

"What are you doing?". He asked.

"You said to decide the outfit theme for YOUR engagement party so iam just working on that". I said stressing the word your.

"Did you finalize something?". He asked.

"We decided colour theme for bride and groom's side and designs are almost done, I'll just get Natasha's approval and we'll buy the material". I explained.

"You must be tired". He said

"Glad someone noticed". I said.

He put my head on his chest and caresses my hair.

"Why this much affection suddenly?". I asked while giggling.

"Iam just showing my love to my sister". He said.

"Well it's your only sister". I said

"Hmmm". He just hummed but didn't say anything.

"I miss her" he mumbled but i heard it.

"Miss who?". I asked.

He didn't say anything but continued caressing my hair.

Who is he talking about? Who does he miss?