Chapter 1 - Scream 'Till the Words Dry Out

So hi! First Chapter Woohoo! Enjoy guys- but bewear its REALLY sad... -Pandabear<3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

          Zayn’s hand worked over Niall’s, creating another beautiful picture; based off the lady and the tramp kiss. The movie was one of Niall’s favorites and he couldn’t help but giggle when the tramp kissed Lady. It made him feels so giddy inside, his tummy tingling, his head fluttering.

          Something about love stories made him so happy. Maybe it was the fantasy of being in love, or the beautiful colors that entranced Niall; creating the most beautiful world anywhere he looked.

          Everywhere but one place...That room his stepfather would take him too at night, doing horrid things to Niall in which he only let happen, closing his little eyes so tight he saw white as every shred of innocence was ripped from his body.

          Even though Niall always had the innocent aroma surrounding him; he felt so used when he was finally thrown back into his room where he stayed, rocking himself to sleep, quiet tears staining his pillow because he didn’t know why his stepfather hurt him, or called him such mean things, or hit him till he couldn’t feel a single bone in his body. But he knew he felt so horrible afterword’s.

          He knew he felt like throwing up; and sometimes, he did...He was just a scared little boy; being beaten on a regular basis for having something wrong with his brain that Zayn told him was perfectly normal, because Niall was special.

          "There only jealous they can’t be like you Niall," Zayn told him, pinning the painting to his bedroom wall, filled with other paintings of Disney movies. "No there not...I'm stupid. No one wants to be stupid." Niall crossed his arms, curling his knees to his chest.

          "Stop saying that Niall, you’re not stupid." Zayn insisted, sitting down beside him, wrapping a protective arm around his shoulder. "Don’t worry Niall...It won’t be like this for long." The elder reassured, scuffing his step brothers hair. "Are you going to take me with you when you move away?" Niall asked, his face painted with sadness like some kind of orphan boy; being told he would be left behind while his siblings were adopted.

          "Of course Ni, I wouldn’t leave you here with them." Niall smiled thankfully, before something shiny caught his eye, Niall rushing over to it to find it was only a tiny mirror reflected by some sunlight. "What is it?" Zayn asked, pulling Niall back to his previous spot on the bed.

          "How come I don’t look like you?" Niall sighed, looking at himself in the hand held mirror. "What do you mean?" Zayn watched with a look of confusion.

          "You look so...I don’t know. Your face isn’t...f-fat." He stuttered out, pinching his face. "Niall stop that, your face isn’t fat, you’re not stupid, you perfect and amazing. Stop doubting yourself just because everyone else does!" Zayn pulled the mirror from his hand, setting it on Niall’s dresser. "You’re so special Niall..." He sighed, kissing Niall’s forehead before retreating from his room, running right into a larger body.