So they did know something, I know Lloyd won't say anything, probably to Kai in private but he would keep quiet.

     "Uh-uhm..We just talked and have dinner?" I smiled nervously.

     Nya raised her eyebrows and nodded slowly. Pixal's eyes lit up and a laser was flashed toward me. I jumped.

     "Harumi, your heartbeat's fast." Pixal smiled, an evil one indeed.

     "Yeahh, Rumi, what happened??" Skylor teased. She knew damn well what happened.

     I groaned. The girls laughed.

     "Come on Rumi! We won't tell a soul!" Nya promised.

     I can trust Pixal but Nya..she can tell Kai and then Kai would tell the others. But Skylor would probably tell Kai later anyways. I don't have anything to lose..right?

     "Fine..I...KISSED LLOYD ON THE CHEEK! Happy?!" I turned away, not wanting to know what they'll do.

     Silence...

    There was only Skylor's laughed, as she's keep repeating: 'You should have seen your faces right now' and 'Wait till I tell Kai about this'. I slowly opened my eyes to see Nya's shocked face, simular to Skylor's, and Pixal big smile.

     "Harumi...That's amazing! Much be exciting for you!" Pixal clapped and laughed.

     I smiled knowing Pixal isn't mad at me but I await Nya's respond. Both me and Pixal turn to her. She muttered something.

     "Nya?" Skylor called out.

     Pixal waved her hand infront of Nya. Nothing but her mutters.

     "Jay was right?!" Nya yelled after a while.

     "He predicted that??" Skylor asked.

     Nya shooked her hand and snapped out of her shocked state.

     "Yeah! Anyways, that's good Harumi, don't be worried if that's what you're thinking. Because when Lloyd arrived home, he was definitely smiling." Nya winked.

     I blushed. So he isn't mad.

     "Oooh~ Someone's inlove~!" Skylor said in a singing tone.

     Nya and Pixal followed by. I slightly pushed Nya.

     "Guys..stop!" But I still kept a smile.

     We all laughed.

     "I wonder if Lloyd told the guys." Pixal wondered.

     "Let me check with Kai." Skylor again, texted Kai.

      While waiting, the girls told me what to do in sleepovers because I never been in ones. They said that we can watch a movie, have 'girl talk' or just chill then fall asleep. Skylor also joined in the conversation while waiting, saying some wild stuff like staying up all night or playing truth or dare.

     Ding!

     "He replied guys!!" Skylor excitely said.

     We all gathered around my phone.

      "He just told us, my brother's growing up, crying emoji, crying emoji" Skylor read out loud for us.

     We then all heard screams from the other room.

     "Probably that's their reaction." Nya sighed, covering her ears.

     "Poor Lloyd's eardrums." I said, covering mine as well.

     "Of course you care about Lloyd~" Skylor returned on teasing me.

      Pixal giggled.

     "How about let's spice things up, it's kind of...boring. Truth or dare!" Skylor suggested.

     "Why not!" Nya joined in. Pixal sat next to her and me to Pixal, forming a kind of circle around my phone.

     "I'll go first, Nya! Truth or dare?" Skylor asked.

     Nya groaned.

     "Nooo! You give weird questions and dares.." She rolled her eyes.

     "That's what makes it fun! Truth or dare Nya!"

     Nya thought for a bit. 

     "Truth's probably the safest." Nya said.

     "Wrong! Tell us your most embarassing story from when you were a kid!" Skylor immediately replied.

     "Okay...so like when Kai was busy at the shop. I accidentally fell down a hole and couldn't get myself out for like a WHOLE afternoon. It was that embarrassing but to me, it is."

     Kids do that all the time! I fell into a hole once too, and cried for 1 hour straight-

    "Next, HARUMI, truth or dare??~" Nya's definitely targetting me.

    "You know what..dare! I'm feeling risky today!" I proudly said.

    Oh how I regretted choosing that..

A/N: Sorry for this short chapter! Again, please check out my Jaya book 'I miss you' and I promise for a longer chapt and more exciting!