Chapter 7

Garmadon's pov:

   I am walking to my brother's meditation room. I also brought my son's picture of me and my son in the past. I need to know more and advice on how to redeem myself, to my son. I guess fighting Overlord beside him was not enough for him to forgive me! Well maybe I shouldn't have faked my death or whatever. I opened the door.

    "I demand to know!"

   I said, aggressively walking toward my brother who's meditating. He opened one of his eye and looked at me, annoyed. 

   "Brother..."

   He said. Oops, I forgot that I have changed to the better, I cannot talk as if I am still Emperor. I am the Lord of Destruction, a oni that is trying to change, only to push away by my son.

   "Yes, my apology brother, I am in need of your assist."

   I said, showing him the picture. He sighed and open both his eyes. He smiled.

   "Ah! I remember this.."

   He said, I got annoyed since he was taking time to look at the picture. I groaned for him to know that he is being waited by me. He glared at me and cleared his voice.

   "Ahem! What do you need me to help you with brother?"

   "I need some....advice on 'bonding'."

   He looked shocked after what I said, what is wrong? If someone needs help, their loved one helps right? That's what Vinny from NGTV told me when I asked him about his family. Then Wu laughed, which is weird, why is he laughing?

   "Oh, brother! You really changed."

   He said, brushing his beard. Yes, why of course I changed! Does he think I wasn't before??

   "Okay, now tell me your advice!"

   I demanded, getting impatient. My brother chuckled.

   "Ah right, you want advice on bonding, with who?"

   Wu said, smirking at me. Uh it is obvious, my son! That's why I shown him the picture.

   "My son."

   Wu picked up his teapot and pour it into a cup. He handed it to me. Why do I need tea right now? Does Lloyd like tea?

   "Well, if anything I know about Lloyd is that he misses his dad.."

   His dad, well his father is me! What is he on about? Human are so confusing, I guess learning to care is harder than I thought.

   "I am his father, Wu!"

   "Calm down brother, I meant the old you!"

   He pushes the picture to me. The old me? I mean the old me is good, and my son is good so of course he would like the 'old me' more then me, who is 'bad'.

   "Now, how can that help me? I am not that man I was before!"

   Wu smiled and sips his tea.

   "Try spending time with him? Do something that you used to do with Lloyd."

   Wu said. Used to do with my son..Fight? Fight with Oni? Fight with Overlord? Does he mean I have to fight him? That doesn't sound like someone with 'kindness' would do?

   "Fight?"

   "No! I mean what you used to do when you were good, do you remember anything?"

   Wu asked. My memory are still blurry, I can only remember the time I was sensei, and I was just teaching a lesson about 'The silent fist'. I shake my head.