Chapter 10

Lloyd's pov:

   "Mystake?"

    'Mystake' stared at me. "Hm..." was all I could hear from her. Skylor was now shock since she saw Mystake died with her own eye.

    "So...my cover is blown."

    She said, taking a sip from her teacup. But how is she still alive?!

     "How?! How are you still alive??"

     Skylor loudly said, like she is demanding to know. Me too, same goes to Nya. I don't know about Harumi but she seems curious as well.

    "Well, Skykor, I did die. But the FSM-"

    "THE FSM!?"

     Mystake looked at me, I quiet down.

     "Yes, I met him, just like you did."

     Nya looked at me.

     "So you really met him?"

     I nodded. Turning back to Mystake for her to continue.

    "He told me that I have a lot to give so he revive me just like he did to you Lloyd.."

    "Then why did you change your name and hide your identity."

     I asked. Mystake laughed.

     "Because...why not?"

     She sips her tea.

     "What about my plant?"

     "Ah yes! Just water it daily, three times a day, each after 4 hours.. Then you'll see what it does soon..."

      I smiled and we left. I gotta tell Master Wu about this!

_____________________________________________________________

     "I see...my father has given her another chance in life."

     Master Wu said, brushing his long white beard. I wish I had a beard!

Garmadon's pov:

     Mystake? She has lived after I killed her? Father revived her...Wait, she's wise like my brother, maybe even wiser! Maybe...I can get her help on 'bonding' with my son. Last night, I have asked the ninjas for 'the promise' but they don't know anything about it, or just don't want me to know.

     "Where is this Mystake?"

     I walked into the room, Wu and my son immediately glared at me.

     "Brother, you cannot eavedrop on people..."

    "Sorry but I demand to know, I mean- need to know."

     I looked over to my son. He rolled his eye and said:

    "In Ninjago city, near Vinny's apartment."

      I nodded and smiled at my son but he turned away. Now I will go to Mystake.

Kai's pov:

     I was just chilling in the gaming room, watching Cole and Jay screaming at each other because of some video game. It's kinda amusing to watch, and funny.

     Ring ring ring...

     Someone's calling me. I picked up my phone from the table. Skylor's calling!

     "Hey uhm- you guys just keep agruing, I'm gonna take this!"

     "Yea! Go to your girlfriends, let me just tell TWINKLE TOE HERE THAT I DIDN'T CHEATED!"

      Jay yelled, glaring at Cole. Cole started agruing back. I want to watch but gotta answer Skylor. I ran into my room and shut the door.

      "Hey hotshot!"

      "Skylor!"

      Skylor laughed through the phone.

      "So, you know today I went to the shopping mall with the girl, right?"

      "Yeah?"

       I wonder what Skylor's about to tell me, probably something awesome! Because she's awesome! 

      "And I noticed something, Lloyd and Harumi?"

      "Oh yeah! Same."

      So Skylor thinks the same about those two. Although, I still don't know the fact that she notice them 

     "But what are you thinking?"

     "Maybe...getting those two together?"

     I mean like..yea those two does seems to like each other but I don't think I can force h-

    "They don't seems to interact much, we can try to get them closer?"

    "I mean..what are you thinking?"

     Everything went silent for a while until Skylor spoke up.

     "Setting them on a date?"

     "Ehhhhhh? I don't think they're go if we just going to tell them that 'Oh hey! You guys are going on a date!'"

     "Not like that! Maybe we can....say that we are having a group date or something like that? Then when they get there..we just leave?"

      I thought a bit. What if something goes wrong and they hate each other?? But I trust Skylor..Kinda?

     "I'm not sure Sky but whatever you say! When are we doing uh- that?"

     "Tomorrow? I am busy today- Speaking of busy, I have to go!"

     Skylor hung up. Hopefully Sky's plan works. Anyways, back to see of Cole and Jay is still agruing. They still are..

Garmadon's pov:

    I am here, at Mystake's shop. I walked inside.

    "Hello Garmadon, you are finally here."

    "You are expecting me?"

    I asked. Mystake just signal me to sit down, so I did. She gave me a cup of tea. Why is everyone giving me tea?

    "Yes..And I know why you're here, Garmadon.."

    She sips her tea.

    "Then what is 'the promise'?"

    "Calm down, I can help you but you need to listen.."

     I looked at her and listen to what she's about to say. 

     "You want to bond with Lloyd?"

     I nodded. But she laughed and looked at me.

     "What's so funny?"

     "It's just how the last time we met, you never want to do anything with Lloyd, and now.. you came to me for help."

     I do not want to think about my evil side, I changed! And I want to make up for what I have done.

     "Anyways..I have a solution for you. But first, do you remember your past?"

     "My past? You mean the 'old me'?"

     Mystake nodded. I mean, I kind of remember, though it seems like me and Lloyd are closer in the past, I wish I was the 'old me', if so, Lloyd and I would be in good term!

     "Do you want to return to the 'old you'?"

     "Yes!"

     I yelled, not hesitanting anything. Mystake chuckled and sips her tea.

     "A while ago, I gave Lloyd a plant, if you spend time with him for a week..the plant will bloom into a beautiful yellow flower! When it blooms, bring it back to me.."

     I nodded. Thank you Mystake..

A/N: Sorry if it's too short.