Chapter 14

A/N: I focus on both Llorumi and Garmadon's and Lloyd's relationship (Mostly on Garmadon's and Lloyd's), also- the words from the end, it's not evil kinda stuff, okay? And the idea was from an art that made me cry :D

Lloyd's pov:

   "A rat?"

    Cole said.

   "We go all crazy and scared for a rat?!"

   Jay yelled, trying to go after the rat.

   "Wait!"

   ....

   "Did the rat just talk to us?"

   Zane asked. The rest also looked confuse. The only talking rat I know is...Mystake!

   "Mystake, why are you here?"

   I asked. Everyone was looking at me as if I was going insane, welp- Mystake laughed and transfrom back to a human.

   "Ho ho! Young master Lloyd, it's good to see you again."

   The others were now in shock, I turned back to Mystake and smiled.

   "How's the plant doing?"

   "Great!"

   I learnt how to take care of it thanks to Nya, she's surprisingly good at gardening! No- she's good at almost everything!

   "H- wh- HAH?! HOW ARE YOU HERE??"

   Jay stuttered, too shock to even form words at first.

   "I sneaked in! As a rat. You ninjas don't really notice these small creature huh?"

   "Not really and whyyyyy??"

   Cole asked. Mystake chuckled, walking over to the mechs.

   "To see how Lloyd is doing, oh! And Garmadon too."

   She said, while checking out the mechs that Pixal was working on.

   "My dad?"

   I asked. Mystake immediantly turn to me.

   "Ahh..I haven't heard that from you for a long time."

   "Heard what?"

   I asked, what did I say? Zane answered for me.

   "You don't really call Garmadon 'dad' for a long time, that's why Mystake is surprise. I am too."

   "No- I said Garmadon!"

   I agrued. I didn't call him 'dad'! Why would I call him that..

   "You can't hide from the truth master Lloyd, although I didn't came here for chit-chats, I want to talk to you in private."

   Mystake said, leading me behide the mechs. As we slowly walk, I looked at the others, they understood and left the base.

   "What would you like to talk about Mystake?"

   "Did Garmadon talk to you today?"

   "He did."

   Mystake smiled.

   "So he did learn..What did he say?"

   "Trying to get us in good-term."

   She now laughed. What was so funny? Is she the reason Garmadon came to me today? I knew that why Garmadon went to see her..

   "That's absolutely is ironic! From someone who didn't want to see them as their son to someone who seek for forgiveness from them."

   "What?"