Chapter 18

A/N: Idk when I'm gonna end this book, probably never :D (My head is full of ideas) And yes another very long chapter for yall!

Lloyd's pov:

    We are all running to Mystake's place, I don't know if it is a tea shop or a flower shop now?? I'll just call it a shop. As we open the door from her shop, we were all panting from running non-stop.

    "Ah! Ninjas, I see you have saw my call!"

    "Yes- We-...have.."

    I said, well, barely- I was breathing. After a while, we all look around the shop, nothing is wrong?

    "Although..I don't know why you call us here? There's nothing wrong."

    Mystake laughed. She was sitting with a man, wearing a hat simular to Master Wu's, he didn't show his face, probably her friend or customer.

    "Nothing is wrong, I just want to show you ninjas something. While I was making a tea, I accidentally did something."

    Mystake explained. Hopefully not anymore monsters...I hate fighting those-

    "But..it wasn't a bad accident, for you, Lloyd"

    She said my name, why is it not a bad accident? I look at the ninjas, they shrugged. I returned back to Mystake.

    "W-wait..Lloyd?"

    The man said, he had a simular voice to someone I know. He had grey hair, I didn't get to see his face, everything about him just look familar.

    "Yes? Sir?"

    I answered. The man slowly turned back and took off his hat. D-dad...?

    "Dad.."

    I muttered. The ninjas behide me was as shock as I am. They kept whisper 'Sensei Garmadon?!" I felt tears running on my cheek.

   "Dad!"

    I repeated, running to his arms. I never thought I would see him again, and hugging him right now! The ninjas stop and smile at me and my dad hugging.

    "Nice to see you again!"

    Kai greeted my dad. He nodded and we finally broke the hug. Though, what did she do that brought him back?

    "How?"

    I asked Mystake. She chuckled and whispered 'secret' , I swear, she's full of it.

    "Wow! Son, you grown so much!"

    I laughed, my dad ruffles my hair. The ninjas laughed and walked towards us.

    "It has been years..."

    I said, removing a piece of hair on my face. I was still crying, tears of joy.

    "Anyways, you guys should get going, you're crowding my shop!"

    Mystake yelled, pushing us out of her shop.

    "Oh and your father will return after 2 days."

    I nodded, but in my mind, I wanted to tell her to keep him with me forever! I didn't want to lose him again but he belong in the department realm.

    "Ninjago hasn't change that much."

    My father comment.

    "Yeah! I know, it did get a lot more advance!"

    Jay said, showing my dad his phone. My dad look through the phone and smiled. Back then, my dad was taller than me, but now, we almost have the same height.