Chapter 9

A/N: I cannot think of any clothes for Harumi, I also can't describe clothes-

Nya's pov:

Yoohoo! Girls Day today! I can't wait to go on a shopping spree with the girls. And especially with our new addition, Harumi. I was kinda unsure about her coming but to know that she changed, I have to invite her. After the defeat of the Overlord and stuff, we have to wait for the shopping mall to rebuild. I am all ready so time to call up Harumi!

Harumi's pov:

What to wear?? I never go to a hang out before?!? To be honest, I only have 3 outfit, the black suit that I wore when I was the 'Quiet One' , the outfit that I wore when I was with the ninja last time and lastly my pajamas! I can't really wear my pajamas to the mall?! And the black suit just brings back bad memories... I guess I just wear the jade green jacket with my flower pattern white shirt beneath, then my jade green leggings..

______________________________________________________________________

Done and ready, I just need to wait for Nya to call-

Knock knock!

Oh, that's probably her! I rush to the door.

"Hi Nya!"

I said, shyly waving to her. She started to look at me, her eyes were checking me out. I guess she noticed what I was wearing-

"Gee- You really do need to go shopping girl. You need more clothes!"

"I know...But I don't really have any money.."

I sighed, why do I even go shopping with them if I am broke! I walked out of my room and closed the door.

"Don't need to worry Harumi! Skylor can buy clothes for you!"

"No no no! She doesn't need to, I don't want to bother her at all!"

I cannot let Skylor pay for me, it'll be rude of me and sounds like I am taking advantage of her... I can just wear 2 outfits for years, it's fine-

"Chill out! She's rich, she has a LARGE noodle business and I asked her earlier and she said it's fine."

Nya smiled.

"Thank you Nya...and Skylor too!"

Nya take out her phone and started to ring someone. I am guessing it's Skylor. I just looked at her, in silence, I never knew the monastery can be so silent. Maybe the ninjas are out.

"Hey Sky! You ready?"

I listened to Nya's call to Skylor.

"Nya, you're gonna be late! Me and Pix are already here girl. Where are you right now?"

Nya chuckled.

"Sorry, be right there!"

Nya hung up and looked over to me. She signal me to follow her so I did. After the comment from Dareth, Zane and Pixal made a elevator so we can get down faster. When we got down, I saw a motorcycle on the side of the road, it looks like one of the SOG motorcycle but it has some golden strikes and a dragon printed on it. Looks cool!

"Here."

Nya said, handing me a helmet. So this is her ride. I put the helmet on and hop onto the motorcycle. We rode to the mall. On the way, Nya tried to make small talks with me.

"Soooo uh- How do you feel living with us?"

"Great..It's great!"

Nya nodded. This is getting awkward..The silence was killing me so I talked to her.