Chapter 24

A/N: I'M ALIVE!! I'm sorry for being away for so long :( But now that I'm back, I'm focusing more on Llorumi for those that came here for that (Also because I don't write much about Llorumi BUT I GOT SOME GOOD IDEAS FOR YOU GUYS)

Lloyd's pov:

    Gee..being NOT in my room is sooo much fun. I spent literally half of the day lying on the couch doing nothing. Infact, I AM DOING IT RIGHT NOW!

    "Hey bud, whyyyyyy are you so...." Kai asked

    "Dead? Yes."

    I answered, still staring at the ceiling.

    "Uh- I was gonna say bored or maybe sad but that works too!"

    I shrugged. The ninjas is training, I get to skip because I RAN AWAY! Atleast, let me do something fun or to make time go faster, not banning me from doing ANYTHING! Though, why is Kai here anyways? Is he taking a break? Maybe skipping or hiding from training??

    "Anyways, I came here to check on you!"

    "Thanks, but I'm not a baby anymore?? Why are you guys keeping me away from things like I'm gonna hurt myself by touching a fork??"

    I sat up, glaring at Kai. He crossed his arms, doing the 'mom pose', Nya made that up. He's thinking, probably thinking of some dumb reasons.

    "A-HEM! Might I remind you of...YOU RUNNING AWAY!?"

    He yelled, which kind of startled me, kind of.

    "Yes, but I still came home safe and sound, right? And I get kidnapped multiple time, it's fine!"

    "Okay..that's concerning-"

    That's right, I really need therapy-

    "Fine! You're only grounded for 2 days!"

    I would want to not be grounded but then again..I should be grateful.

    "Thanks, how kind of you Kai."

    He smiled confidentally before hearing Master Wu yelling his name outside.

    "Oops! Gotta go!"

    "Wait- You sneaked out of training??"

    He gave me a quick 'Yup!' and ran off. I'll just watch the others train since I got nothing better to do actually. I can learn their moves and defeat them easily! I followed Kai.

    "Kai! Where were you??" Master Wu asked, hitting his staff onto the ground. The ninjas snickering next to him.

     "UH- Lloyd!"

     He said, wrapping his arms around my shoulder, looking at me. Ohhhh..OH! Right, bro code.

     "He wanted to make sure I was okay!"

    Which is true, but from Kai's look, he probably did something else when checking up on me. Kai nodded, Master Wu was still kind of mad but let Kai slide.

     "Lloyd, how are you?"

     Master Wu asked.

     "Pretty good."

     "My nephew, I hope in the future, you won't ran off like that. Although the ninjas is in the wrong, you still cannot do that. Your mother was worried and so was the others including me."

     I knew it, I knew he would say this. Mom..Right mom, I hope she's okay.. I haven't seen her. She must have been really sad when she heard me running off.