Chapter 4

Lloyd pov:

   Great! Today's the day Garmadon visit. I do not like his presence around me. The only Garmadon I missed was Sensei Garmadon, the person I'm proud to call my father. But he's gone..

   Well, can't start a day off with bad memories even though I know today's going to be a bad day.

   I sat up, rubbed my eye, I streched and yawned. I turned my head around, Kai?! Why is he here, sitting on a chair and oh- Right! Last night, I had a nightmare and came to Kai's room. I feel so bad for making him stay in my room and sleep on a uncomfortable chair! I looked at the clock, 5:00 am.. It is too early for Kai to wake up, he usually wake up at 7:00 or 8:00. I stood up and carefully set him down. He can sleep on my bed until he wakes up.

   I formed a habit of waking up early since the day I found out I was the green ninja. I made my way to the bathroom, waking up early has lots of benefits like getting to the bathroom all for yourself, no pushing or loud screaming!

   After I finished, I walked outside and train. Nobody's up so I'll just practice with some dummies.

   "Hey Lloyd, why up so early?"

   I heard a familiar voice behide called, Nya! Why is she up so early? She usually sleep in like the others.

   "Oh hi Nya, I just like to train!"

   "Did you eat something yet?"

   "Yes!"

   I lied, I didn't want to eat anything and if I say 'no', she'll just force me to eat.

   "When's your dad coming?"

   "Garmadon will come here at about noon."

   While Nya and I were talking, I spotted Harumi getting out of her room. What is she up to?

   "Excuse me Nya."

   I walked past Nya, I can tell she was confused but I ignore her and walked up to Harumi.

  "Hey Harumi, do you need anything?"

   "Oh Lloyd! Just the person I was looking for, do you guys have something to eat?"

   Guessing she's hungry, I think we might have some-

   "Nothing, for you..."

   I heard Nya said, but she whispered the last part. That was rude of Nya, I can't believe she said that!

   "If so, I'm just gonna go-"

   "No wait, just go to the kitchen and I'll find something for you to eat!"

   I quickly grabbed Harumi's hand, stopping her from going back to her room. She flinched, I guess she didn't expect me to do that. She then quickly said: "Thanks!" before disappearing to the kitchen. I turned back at Nya

   "Why did you say that!? She could have heard you!"

   "I wish she did!"

   Nya said, crossing her arms, not breaking eye contact. I can't let her stand there and do that to Harumi! Also it was rude.

   "Well then say it louder next time!"

   I said, sarcastically.

   "Will do!"

   "But still Nya, you can't say that. It's rude, plus, she apologized!"

   "An apology doesn't change her action in the past!"

   "IN THE PAST!"

   Nya was now furious, I was too, usually I am terrified of Nya but this time, she really- REALLY made me angry. Harumi was trying to change and her giving Harumi more guilt is not helping!