Chapter 30

A/N: I will announce this again, please read my first Jaya book that has just been published (if you enjoy it please vote so I can know and continue!)

Harumi's pov:

    "I did it!" I screamed

    "Did what girl??" Skylor asked.

     I covered my face with my hands and groaned.

     "What did you do..??" She repeated

     "I....kissed Lloyd..on the cheek!"

     Skylor stopped eating her noodles and stared straight at me. 

     "Oh..my..FSM.." She muttered.

     "Is it bad?? Should I have do that?" I panicked.

     Maybe I shouldn't have done that! Ughh...why did I do that!? I didn't even get his reaction cause I just ran and ran!

     "No! No no no! You should have done that YES!" Sky cheered.

     "I should..?"

      She nodded immediately.

     "Yeah! Except if he doesn't like it but you should have! I mean this will let him FINALLY know that you like like him. Cause he's blind-" She rolled her eyes.

     "Phew..I thought it was bad..I was starting to run away to some village and change my whole identity!" I joked.

     Skylor chuckled.

     "This, this is the start of your relationship, keep it up girl!"

     I smiled. Then I heard a knock.

     "Oooh~ Is it the lucky guyyy~" Skylor whispered.

     I put her on mute and went on to check. I slightly open my doors.

     "Hey Rumi!" Pixal waved, with Nya who's smiling beside her.

     "Oh, it's just you guys, come in." I sighed in relief.

     I opened the door wider to let the girls in. Pixal immediately saw Skylor on the phone. They waved to each other, Skylor also said something but she was on mute.

     "Do you two need anything?" I asked, drawing circles around my hands.

     "Kai suggested on sleepovers, so the boys will be in Lloyd's room and we'll be in yours. Is that alright with you?" Nya explained.

     Hearing his name already makes my heart skipped a beat. Did Lloyd say something? They seems to not screaming, asking questions or cheering?

     "I never really had a sleepover before, so sure! But if I don't know what to do, please tell me!"

     I gave them a quiet laugh. 

     "Oh can you unmute Skylor for me please?" I pointed at my phone.

     Pixal, who was the closest, clicked the unmute button, Skylor was visably upset that she was silent and can't come to the sleepover.

     "Nyaa! Why did you not tell me!" Skylor crossed her arms and pout.

     "Sorry! It was Kai's last minute plan, go and yell at him!" Nya yelled back.

     "Oh I'm texting him right now!" She held her phone and aggressively type.

     Pixal just chuckled at Skylor.

     "Soo..before starting..did ANYTHING happen at your date with LLOYD??" Nya smirked.