Chapter 21

A/N: I'm back from a break! I thought through some things and finally came back! Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Kai's pov:

Yesterday, when we- ermm.. accidentally burnt the kitchen. It wasn't THAT bad, I don't know why they have to make a fuss about it. Master Wu also join and scolded us...We burnt like the corner of the kitchen, not the like THE WHOLE kitchen!

"Kai, focus! It's you guys' fault that we have to go shopping for stuff to fix the kitchen, or replace the burnt stuff!"

Nya said, snapping her fingers infront of me. We are in the some kind of shop, searching for stuff. Nya was looking through the aisle, while I was being very responsible, by standing next to her. We also bought Jay and Cole here, Zane was back at the monastery to check up on the kitchen with Pixal. I don't get why Zane and Nya wasn't yelled at, that much like me, Jay and Cole! I mean- They were there and Zane helped!

"KAI! Come on, don't just stand there, and where's Jay and Cole??"

Nya yelled, putting a type of kitchen stuff in the basket. I shrugged, oh yeah, where did they go?? Nya groaned, taking out her phone and called Jay. I stepped closer to listen to what they are going to talk about. Jay answered. I didn't hear what he said!

"What do you mean you got lost???"

Nya asked, waving her hand around, almost hitting me. Jay said something, probably something dumb.

"Okay- Is Cole with you??"

I'm guessing they're at the toy section, playing with some fake toy guns and then breaking something.

"We're come to pick you up, stay there and don't cause trouble, okay???"

Nya slip her phone in her pocket and continue looking at some products.

"You talk to him like he's some toddler."

I said, smirking. Nya turned to me, holding a knife in her hand.

"Yea- I live with toddlers, including you bro."

Nya smiled, playing with the knife in her hand, I swear if she gets hurt! She won't get hurt, I know for sure, why?? She's good with weapons, like me! But what she said is really..rude!

"I'm older than you Nya!"

Nya chuckled, putting the knife back.

"Then act like one, Kai."

She slowly walks away. I sighed, following her. I want this to end! We were walking around, I finally saw something that caught my magnificent eyes.

"A- A aisle of hair product??"

I was about to run towards it until Nya held me back.

"You won't get away like that! We have to find Jay and Cole, you can come back here another time!"

I crossed my arms and continue walking with Nya. And we stopped at the of course, toy section. Jay and Cole were looking through some kid toys.

"What are you guys looking at??"

"Ooohh, nothing! But these!"

Jay said, showing me and Nya some kind of- uh..Actually, I never seen those before.

"What's that?? Never have seen it before??"

"Yeah! I think it's new, want to try it?"

It was a deck of cards, it was unsual though. The deck of cards was called 'Cherish or perish', weird- But looks fun!