Introduction to Soul of the Vanguard: A Mass Effect Saga

Welcome to "Soul of the Vanguard: A Mass Effect Saga"

As a new writer delving into the realm of fanfiction, I am excited to present "Soul of the Vanguard: A Mass Effect Saga." In this unique narrative, readers are invited to step into the shoes of Admiral Hackett from the beloved Mass Effect series.

A Unique Narrative Style:

The story unfolds through a blend of reports, logs, and personal accounts, offering a fresh and immersive perspective on the Mass Effect universe. This format allows readers to engage with the narrative in a novel way, experiencing the world and its characters through diverse and intriguing documents.

The Story:

As Admiral Hackett, readers will find themselves at the heart of a pivotal decision - evaluating the application of Jane Shepard for the prestigious Interplanetary Combatives Academy (ICA). The narrative weaves through various documents, each providing insights into Jane Shepard's history, her remarkable journey, and her qualifications as a candidate for the ICA.

A Journey of Exploration:

From the viewpoint of a first-time writer, this story is an invitation to readers to join an exploratory journey into the Mass Effect universe. It is an effort to deepen the lore and provide a new perspective on the iconic character of Jane Shepard.

A Tribute to the Mass Effect Universe:

Based on "Mass Effect" by BioWare, this work is an unofficial fanfiction created solely for non-commercial entertainment purposes. It is not officially affiliated with, endorsed by, nor representative of "Mass Effect" or its creators, BioWare and Electronic Arts. All characters, settings, lore, and related elements are the intellectual property of BioWare and Electronic Arts. This fanfiction is created purely for non-commercial use, and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.