LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION

Subject: Letter of Recommendation for Lieut. Comdr. Jane Shepard

It is a great honor to recommend Lieut. Comdr. Jane Shepard for the Interplanetary Combatives Academy. I have been Lieut. Comdr. Shepard's commanding officer for a total of three years, and I can personally attest to their intelligence, fortitude, and professionalism. I, along with Shepard's peers, have witnessed their exceptional Biotic and marksman abilities, as well as leadership, training, and motivational acts, all of which are essential for this role and a future in military leadership.

At all times, Lieut. Comdr. Shepard upholds their assigned duties with exceptional discipline and poise. Shepard possesses a breadth and depth of doctrinal knowledge seldom seen in an officer of such rank. For these reasons, and their natural yet honed ability to express complicated technical information in a clear and concise manner, I ascribe my highest recommendation of Lieut. Comdr. Shepard to this memorandum for the Interplanetary Combatives Academy.

If you have any requests or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Respectfully,

Charles Pressly

Navigation Office

Systems Alliance Navy 

Date: 20-12-2177 CE