Part 25 - Bonfire

Y/n POV

Time Skip

Once me and Ashley arrived at the bonfire Ashley saw Jay and Dylan and we both ran over to them.

"Alright, are you ready for your first party in Colorado?" Dylan asked me.

"Yeah, hey, I'll meet up with you guys later I'm gonna go find Isaac." I replied as I saw Isaac sitting over by Nathan and this girl that I haven't seen before.

As I was walking over to Isaac some random girl walked up to him and started talking to him. He didn't seem to interested and I could tell that he wanted her to leave. I was still walking over to him when Dylan came running over.

"You're so hot would you be my partner for beer pong?" She said as she started touching his arm. "You know what how about we leave this party and head back to my place?" She said trying to drag Isaac to her car, wanting him to go with her.

Just then I walk over and put my arm over Isaac's shoulder and I felt him relax almost as if a weight was just lifted off of his shoulder's.

"What's going on here?" I asked looking between Isaac and the girl.

The girl looked at me with a look of disgust. "Nothing, we were just leaving." She replied.

"Okay, well bye bitch." I stated not wanting her to stay any longer.

"Come on, babe." The girl said to Isaac. Isaac was just as confused as me, we both turned around to see if there was anyone behind us but there wasn't.

"Who are you calling, babe?" Isaac asked finally adding to the conversation.

"You, silly." The girl stated before letting out a little laugh.

"Look girl," I said as I stepped in front of Isaac closer to the girl. "I don't know what you're doing but there is no way you just tried to take my man, in front of me."

"Yeah, like he would ever get with you," the girl said. "Baby, you need an up grade." she said to Isaac.

"Oh, what would you be the up grade?" I asked her. The nerve that this girl has is unbelievable.

"Of course it would, I know that you just showed up here and clearly you think that you're better than everyone, but I hate to tell you, you aren't better." she said.

"I don't think that I'm better then everyone but I know for a fact that I'm better then you. I mean I'd never hit on another girls man especially not in front of her." I said starting to get pissed off at this girl.

Just then I felt a stinging on the side of my face. I realized that this girl just punched me. I was shocked for a second until I realized what just happened.

I looked back over at this girl and started throwing hands with her. We continued for a few seconds before we both got pulled away from each other. I'm gonna be honest I was ready to kill this bitch.

"We don't fucking need you here, just because you used to live in Colorado and we've all been here doesn't mean that you can come here and try take over everything." the girl said as there was blood dripping down her face.

"At least I don't act like I own this fucking place, unlike you." I replied.

"Okay, that's it, we're leaving." Isaac said to me.

"Are you scared about your little girlfriend getting hurt?" she asked trying to get under my skin.

"You need to shut the fuck up." Lee said defending me.

I always knew that Lee and Isaac cared more about me then the other Walter boys.

Isaac realized after a few minutes that I wasn't going to go anywhere any time soon. He then picked me up and put me over his shoulder and started carrying me over to where the cars are.

"Yo, what happened?" Dylan said running up to me and Isaac with Ashley and Jay following him. 

Isaac explained the situation to my friends until we see people start to crowd around. We looked over to see Cole and Alex fighting. Jackie walked off and Erin walked away from Cole looking really pissed. 

"Ok we aren't staying around any longer. I'll take you guys home." Ashley said. We walked over to her car. Lee and Isaac got in the back while I sat in the front. 

Time Skip

We pulled up to the Walter's house and got out. Isaac, Lee, and I all walked in going straight up to their room. I honestly didn't really want to deal with any of the drama that was going on between Jackie, Alex, and Cole so I was going to stay with Isaac and Lee tonight.

I walked into my room to get changed into an oversized shirt and a pair of Nike shorts. I brushed my hair out before walking over to Isaac and Lee's room.

The Outfit

I knocked on there door incase they were changing

I knocked on there door incase they were changing. After a few seconds Lee opened the door.

"Hey," Lee said while pulling me into a hug and bringing me into the room. I walked in to see Isaac pulling a shirt over his head while Lee shut the door behind me.

"Hey, baby," Isaac said as I walked over and sat down on his bed. 

"Hey," I said while kissing him. Isaac laid down on his bed while pulling me on top of him. Lee turned the light off and we heard him walk over to his bed.

After a few seconds of just lying there with Isaac playing with my hair I ended up falling asleep.