Part 6 - Afternoon Mall Trip

Y/n POV

Jay had just pulled into the parking lot of the mall that we were going to. After he stopped the care me and Ashley practically feel out of the car because of how excited we were.

"Okay, so clothes then make-up, is there anywhere you want to go?" Ashley asked me.

"No, that should be it." I replied, I needed more things anyways.

"Okay, but we have to take pictures." Ashley said.

"Absolutely." I said. I saw Ashley started to pull her phone out.

We went into almost every cloth store and bought a lot of stuff. Some shirts, pants, shorts, bathing suits, and a bunch of jewellery and bags. Ashley also bought a few dresses and some how she convinced me to buy one. We had at least 10 bags each at this point but now we are going to get make-up.

We talked about random stuff and me and Ashley gave each other advice on what products we should get. We continued shopping for a while.

"Alright we are cutting the two of you off." Dylan said taking my card away. While Jay just picked Ashley up. "Time to go." Dylan said walking me to the car as we followed behind Jay and Ashley.

I hadn't realised it until now but it was around 6 pm. I called Katherine earlier telling her that I was gonna be out with some friends and that I probably wouldn't be there for dinner so I won't get in trouble for arriving home late.

"Hey, Ashley can you send me those pics we took today?" I asked looking down at my phone. We all agreed to post the pics on our instas and tag each other.

"Sure, I'll send them to you now." Ashley said smiling.

(The Photos That You Took And The Captions)

y/n.Howard

Hanging with the gang @Ashley

Hanging with the gang @Ashley.Jones @Jay.Miller @Dylan.Smith.

Ashley.Jones

With my new girlfriend @y/n

With my new girlfriend @y/n.Howard. Sorry

Dylan.Smith

Smith