Part 5 - First Day Of School

Y/n POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm, along with the sound of people running around getting ready. I quickly grabbed the clothes that I was gonna wear and changed into them.

(The Outfit)

After changing into your fit for the day you decided to do some light make-up

After changing into your fit for the day you decided to do some light make-up. It was just a bit of mascara, lip gloss and a simple winged eye liner.

 It was just a bit of mascara, lip gloss and a simple winged eye liner

After you packed your bag. In the main pocket you put your books, laptop,  water bottle, pencil case and clothes for gym. In the smaller pockets you put your AirPods, a phone charger, hair brush, hair ties, perfume, deodorant, a few tampons, money, gum, lip balm and snacks.

Once you were done you walked over to Jackie's side of the room to see her neatly laying out everything she needed to pack in her bag.

"You ready?" I asked her. Normally I would just go downstairs and wait for Jackie but she was almost done so I decided to wait for her.

As me and Jackie walked down the stairs we could see that everyone was rushing around trying to get ready.

"Don't mess with that. That's for Jackie and y/n." we heard Katherine say to Alex. "Good morning, girls. How'd you sleep?" Katherine asked us once we made it to the bottom of the stairs.

"Fine." Jackie and I said at the same time.

"Good. So, listen. I left you breakfast right there. The boys'll take you to school. I'll see you two later. I can't wait to hear all about your whole day." Katherine informed me and Jackie.

Me and Jackie ended up just grabbing an apple each and walking outside so we could go to school. I was excited and nervous about this whole changing schools. I began walking down the stairs to the car getting ready to leave.

"Come on, New York. Get in." Cole said to Jackie who was still standing on the porch.

"I don't really care school, but we're gonna be late." Isaac stated as Jackie made her way down the stairs.

I ended up sitting in the very back in between Lee and Isaac. We arrived at school to see everyone meeting up with their friends and heading to the entrance. 

"Hey, guys, we got a full car today, so that means, Isaac, no offering rides to random cheerleaders." Cole said as we pulled into a parking space.

"Okay." Isaac replied with a bit of an attitude.

"Hey, and we leave at 3:30. Okay?" Cole informed everyone but mainly me and Jackie.

"Don't shut the door, Alex." Isaac said as he began to get out of the car.

I had no idea what I was doing so I just followed Lee. Cole seemed to be getting pissed at everyone like they weren't listening to him at all.

"I'll show you where you're going if you like." Lee said to me.

"Hell no, I'm showing her." Isaac said to his brother as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Or neither of you can show me and I find my classes myself." I said. I never needed anyone before and I definitely don't need anybody now. Isaac looked over my classes and realised that we had some classes that were the same.

"Well, some classes I will be taking you too as we have some of the same classes." Isaac pointed out giving me a smug smile.

Time Skip To Lunch

It was currently lunch and I saw Jackie standing in line so I started walking up to her when someone came up behind me picking me up and spinning me around. I smiled cause I could already guess that it was one of the guys that I met in one of my classes.

"Dylan, put me down." I yelled at one of my new friends.

"No, come on you're having lunch with us." Dylan said carrying me over to one of the booths where Ashley and Jay were sitting. Dylan placed me down on the ground as I slid into the booth.

"Hey, y/n, are you gonna hang with us after school? We're gonna get ice cream then go to the mall what do you say?" Ashley asked me as she stole a chip off of Dylans plate.

"Yes, but I have to let one of the Walter boys know, so my phone doesn't end up getting spammed by calls and texts." I stated.

"Okay. Give me a minute." Dylan said as he got up from the table and started walking over to Danny.

"So, we'll leave once everyone is there okay?" Jay said my last class was with Isaac and Lee so I would have to sneak away from the two of them.

"Okay." Ashley and I said at the same time.

"Danny knows that you'll be with us after school." Dylan said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Thank you." I said to Dylan, I was laying on his chest but we both knew it didn't mean anything. "Okay well we have to get to class." I said beginning to get up.

"Right, see you later boys." Ashley said as her and I walked off to our next class.

Time Skip To Last Class Of The Day

I was currently sat in my last class with Lee on my right and Isaac on my left. 

"Who was that guy you were with?" Lee asked and I could tell that Isaac was curious as well.

"He's just a friend." I said not really feeling the need to explain this to them. The bell rang and everyone started rushing out of the class. I followed the students out of the classroom but went out the back to the back carpark where Jay's car was.

I met up with Ashley on the way so we just walked together and it's a good thing that I found her otherwise I wouldn't know which car is Jays. We walk out and see Jay and Dylan leaning against a car just talking.

"Hey, guys." Ashley said running over to her boyfriend. As I made my way over to them.

"Here you go milady." Dylan said holding the door open for me.

"Thank you kind sir." I said jokingly.