Part 24 - Hanging With Ashley

Y/n POV

Time Skip

The Outfit

We arrived back at school and Jackie and Alex have now started dating but I don't think they've told anyone else

We arrived back at school and Jackie and Alex have now started dating but I don't think they've told anyone else. I was currently in the cafeteria with Ashley we were just getting something to drink before we head to class.

"Okay so when did you guys actually become a thing?" Ashley asked me.

"It was before you and the guys met them." I informed her taking a drink of my coffee.

"I know that but how many days before?" Ashley really wanted to find out.

"Well, we went on our first date about a week before you met him." I told her.

"Okay well, did he say anything when you posted the pictures of you and Dylan on your Instagram?" Ashley asked me.

"Yeah. As soon as I walked into the house he was asking me where I was and who I was with. Which was fine I guess since the Walter's are in charge of me and Jackie but the next day after I had curled my hair he just blatantly asked me who Dylan was. So I explained that he was just a friend." I explained as Ashley cut me off.

"Let me guess he didn't believe you?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, so I had to tell him that he was gay, and then he said that he wanted me to himself. Which did seem possessive but after a while of me hanging out with the boys and you, he got used to the fact that we could date but I wasn't gonna belong to him." I explained to Ashley. "How did you know that he didn't believe me, Ash?"

"Well, when I met Jay he kind of acted the same way Isaac did, cause you see me and Dylan were friends before I started dating Jay." Ashley had told me before that Jay didn't like the fact that Ashley was hanging out with a guy. "And it took him a while to actually ask me out since everyone in the school thought that me and Dylan were dating."

We continued to talk until the bell went.

Time Skip

We were currently sitting in the only class that Ashley, Dylan, Jay and I had together. Even though it was P.E we still ended up enjoying the class.

"Are you guys going to the party tonight?" Dylan asked as him and Jay slowly made their way over to us.

"Yeah, of course." Ashley said. "y/n are you coming over to my place to get ready after school?"

"Yeah, I just have to grab some clothes from the Walter's." I stated as we all waited for the coach to show up.

"No need, you can just wear some of mine." Ashley told me. As Jay had his arms wrapped around his girlfriend with his head resting on her head.

"Okay." I replied as the coach started walking over.

"Okay, everyone today we are gonna be playing dodgeball, and we're gonna do boys vs girls since I can't be bothered splitting you guys into groups." The coach said. "Jay, Noah, Oliver and Blake go grab the stuff from the sports shed." The coach told the boys since they were some of the older people in the class.