Part 13 - Trying To Sort Things Out

Y/n POV

We woke up the next morning Jackie had already left to go on her morning run. After getting up and ready Ashley and Grace left. I decided I might as well go downstairs and get some breakfast. I changed into a black Nike sweatshirt, some black ripped jeans, and a pair of white air force 1's. I put my hair up in a messy bun and did some light make-up.

The Outfit

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Nathan pouring cereal into a bowl, Alex sitting at the kitchen island reading a book and eating cereal, Jordan, Isaac and Lee sitting at the table

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Nathan pouring cereal into a bowl, Alex sitting at the kitchen island reading a book and eating cereal, Jordan, Isaac and Lee sitting at the table. I walked over to the boys sitting at the table and pulled up a chair sitting next to Lee. We sat there for a bit before Jackie came in.

"Good morning." Jackie greeted everyone. No one replied they must be really pissed. Jordan was just staring at his food, Lee was staring at the wall behind Jordan and Isaac was looking at me.

"Come on, you guys." Nathan said trying to get them to at least talk to Jackie. Isaac looked over at them then looked back at me.

"Hold on. Is everyone mad at me?" Jackie asked.

"Well, you did press the nuclear snitch button." Nathan said.

"You told Katherine about the prank that they pulled on you." I said getting up and walking over to the kitchen island "That's one thing that you never do to your siblings or people you're living with." I explained to Jackie as Nathan was to only one doing it and I doubt any of the boys sitting at the table were gonna do it.

"They're mad at Alex too. They'll get over it." Nathan said trying to make Jackie feel better.

"Hey, Jackie." Katherine said as Jackie walked over to the bench behind her with her orange juice. "How are you doing this morning?"

"I'm okay." Jackie replied.

"Well, your hair looks awesome." Katherine said.

"Thanks, y/n helped me with it." Jackie stated. I was now standing next to Nathan and saw Isaac finally look up at Jackie and Katherine.

"And listen, I promise there's gonna be no more pranks. Period." Katherine said in a reassuring way. "Right, guys?" Katherine asked looking over at Jordan, Isaac and Lee.

"Yup." Isaac replied looking back down at his food while Jordan was still looking at his food and Lee was still looking at the wall behind Jordan.

"You saw the video?" Jackie asked as Katherine was now standing next to me.

"I did." Katherine said. "And Isaac is gonna pay for your hair dye out of his allowance." Katherine stated looking over at Isaac. Isaac looked so pissed not that he had to pay for her hair dye but the fact that she told on him. "And he and Cole owe you an apology." Katherine informed Jackie looking back over at her. "Isaac." Katherine kinda whispered and yelled, after not hearing a apology from Isaac.

"I'm sorry, Jackie." Isaac said trying to make it seem like he meant it but I don't think he really meant it.

"That's okay." Jackie replied. As Isaac gave her an overly sarcastic fake smile.

"I'm thinking now that there's three girls in the house, the downstairs bathroom is just for y/n, Jackie and Parker." Katherine said peeling an apple.

"That's Benny's." Jordan finally said something. As Jordan and Lee looked really pissed, while Isaac had a look of shocked and disbelief.

"And Benny." Katherine added after Jordan said something. "y/n, Jackie, Parker and Benny." Katherine said correcting herself.

"Jackie, just got here." Lee finally said sounding really pissed, I pretty sure that Lee didn't like Jackie but I think he was fine with me being here. "And she gets her own room and bathroom?"

"Excuse me?" Katherine said in disbelief. "y/n just got here and you don't seem to have a problem."

"That's because she doesn't care that much, she's really chill, Jackie isn't like that." Lee replied. I honestly felt bad for Jackie but honestly Jackie did seem to care a bit much but I guess I just learnt to live with that.

"Really, Katherine. Forget it." Jackie said not wanting this to continue. As she walked out of the kitchen.

"Jackie." Katherine said. As Jackie walked out the side door.

"I knew you'd take her side." Lee said getting up out of his chair and walking out the back door.

"Lee!" Katherine said she sounded more pissed at Lee then she did with Jackie. "Alex!" As Alex followed Jackie outside. "What just happened?" Katherine asked sounding confused.

"I... I don't ..."