Part 23 - Chill Day With Isaac

Y/n POV

I woke up just after Jackie as I heard her walking around. I didn't know what I was gonna do today but I first went to have a shower since it was a bit cold this morning. 

After I finished my shower I changed into a grey hoodie, a pair of black ripped jeans with some Mid Panda Jordan Air 1's. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail and went into the living room and sat down by the fire place.

The Outfit

I heard Isaac, Lee, Nathan and Parker running around on the porch outside

"Hey, yo. Yo!" I heard Cole yell to everyone that was outside. "Someone's on a video call for you guys." Cole added once they all stopped running.

"Dad." Lee said quietly as I heard him run inside.

"He's not gonna wait forever, man." Cole said to Isaac as he was waiting there for a minute. Then I heard him run inside but stop at the living room entrance.

"You're coming." Isaac said as he picked me up and carried me into the study room that Lee was already in.

"Hey, how you doing, guys? I miss you guys." The man who I'm guessing is their dad said. "Hey, sorry about yesterday." (In Spanish) "The internet here has been patchy. How goes it? Did you have a good Thanksgiving?" 

"Uh, I carved the turkey this year." Lee replied to his dad in English.

"Congratulations, son. Congratulations." Their dad said in Spanish. "Who's that standing behind you?" Their dad asked in English.

"This is my girlfriend, y/n" Isaac said proudly to his dad.

"Hi, Mr. Garcia." I replied.

"It's nice to me you, y/n. Lee has she been nice to you?" Mr. Garcia asked.

"Yeah, she's like the sister I never had." Lee said with a smile on his face. "And never asked for." 

Lee and Isaac continued talking to there dad for a while.

Time Skip 

After a while and finding out that Jackie is staying. Me, Isaac and Lee ended up going upstairs to our room. Lee was going cause he wanted to see if it was true, I was going cause I wanted to grab my phone, and Isaac was going... well I don't know why Isaac was following us. Lee knocked on the door case he got there first.

"Come in." We heard Jackie say.

"Hey." Lee said as me and Isaac walked past him.

"Hi." Jackie sounded confused, since they never really talked much.

"So, uh, word is your staying." We heard Lee say. As Isaac stood in the doorway between mine and Jackie's room.

"Sorry to disappoint you." Jackie said as I was now standing by Isaac who had one of his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on top of my head.