Part 10 - The Date 2/2

Y/n POV

"What do you think?" Isaac asked me as he came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Isaac, I love it thank you." I said turning around to hug him.

We walked over to the blanket and pillows that were set up on the ground.

(The Set Up)

Isaac sat down leaning against the pillows that were set up and I sat down next to him

Isaac sat down leaning against the pillows that were set up and I sat down next to him. Isaac pulled out a few cups and a bottle of soda.

"Do you want any?" Isaac asked me after pouring one glass.

"Yes please." I replied and Isaac handed me the glass with soda and poured himself a glass.

We began talking about life and random things that came to mind and we ate some of the food. After a while I started to get cold and I'm pretty sure Isaac noticed as he removed his jacket and put it over my shoulders. I put his jacket on and rested my head on his lap.

"Can I ask you something?" Isaac asked me while he was playing with my hair.

"Yeah, sure what's up." I replied looking up at him.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Isaac said he seemed really nervous.

"Isaac, I would love to be your girlfriend." I replied with a smile.

"Well, that's great. I would love to stay out here longer with you but Katherine said that we had to be home by 6 and it's already 5:40 so we should start heading back." Isaac said as we began getting up.

Isaac started packing up the blankets and then we started our walk back to the house. 

Time Skip

We had just arrived back at the Walter's house to see Lee sitting on the front steps. Once he saw us he started walking over.

"Well?" Lee asked wanting to know what happened.

"She said yes, we're dating now." Isaac said acting a little like a girl. I'm pretty sure that Isaac had told Lee that he was gonna ask me to be his girlfriend.

"Okay, well you better get yourselves sorted dinner start in 3 minutes." Lee said checking his phone showing us that it was now 5:57.

We walked inside and Isaac started putting the stuff away.

"If you want too tonight you can wear one of my hoodies, I would say you can keep that on but it wouldn't be the best thing to sleep in." Isaac told me.

"Thank you, Isaac." I said as we both started walking downstairs and sitting at the table.