Part 19 - Overprotective Garcia's

Y/n POV

I woke up before everyone else and decided to go have a shower first so that I could head over as soon as possible. After my shower I changed into a white 2Pac shirt, with a pair of black jeans, along with a pair of Military black Jordan 4's.

The Outfit

I walked downstairs after getting changed to see none other then Dylan in the kitchen drinking coffee I believe it was

"Morning." Dylan said sounding overly excited, but then again he is the morning person out of everyone in the group. He then past me a cup of coffee that he had made.

"Morning." I replied then thanked him for the coffee. We both ended up talking in the kitchen for a while.

It was currently 7:45 am when we heard people walking over to the kitchen, both me and Dylan looked to see a half asleep Jay and a very happy Ashley.

"Good morning." Ashley said walking over and giving me a hug before she grabbed 2 cups and started making coffee for her and Jay.

"Hey, Ash can you drop me off at the Walter's?" I asked her since I didn't have my license. I would have asked Jay but he seems like he would fall asleep on the way and Dylan had to stay here to look after Jay. I could have asked Dylan but then I would have been bombarded by questions from the Walter's.

"Yeah, let me finish my coffee and get changed then we can go." Ashley replied.

Time Skip

"Y/n, come on we're leaving." Ashley said walking to the front door grabbing her keys as I grabbed the rest of my stuff.

"All right. Bye Dylan, bye Jay." I said walking over to Ashley.

"Bye." Both of the boys said as we started making our way to Ashley's car.

Time Skip

We have just arrived at the Walter's house.

"See you later Ash." I said as Ashley began driving away.

I start walking up to the door when I here someone walking towards the door. When the door opens I see Lee standing there for a second before he walks over to me.

"Hey." Lee said walking over to me and giving me a hug. "You know Isaac's never gonna let you out of his sight ever again, right?" Lee said as we start walking back into the house.

I think he heard Ashley's car leave so came out to see who it was. "Yeah, I know." I said as we walked in. Lee walked into the living room where Isaac, Alex, and Cole were as I walk past looking in for a second before heading upstairs to my room. Isaac looks away the game and sees Lee, Lee gives Isaac a look saying that I went upstairs so he gets up and both Lee and Isaac begin walking up to my room.

I don't know where Jackie was but she wasn't here. I began putting all of my stuff away as I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say turning towards the door. Next thing I know I was being picked up by Isaac as Lee was leaning against the wall.