Part 17 - Hanging With Isaac

Y/n POV

We got home after a while and Lee went to help George in the kitchen while me and Isaac sat at the kitchen island when Benny and Katherine come in.

"Daddy!" Benny said running up to George.

"Hey, bud." George said turning around.

"Mommy's taking me to see where babies come from!" Benny said as Katherine walked into the kitchen.

"What? Whoa! No! Where piglets come from, Benny. Piglets." Katherine said correcting Benny. "Mrs. Jeong's saw went into labor, so I think we're probably gonna end up being late to the Huddle. As you know, us ladies, we can't rush these things." Katherine said grabbing her keys out of her bag and grabbing her bag off the kitchen island.

"You don't think he's too young for that?" George asked. Closing a container as Isaac got up and walked round the kitchen island.

"What? You're never too young to witness the miracle of a piglet birth." Katherine said.

"Says you. I still cannot look at Christmas ham the same way." Isaac said throwing a cookie at me which I caught and taking one for himself.

"Well, you know what, Isaac? As soon as you're ready to go vegan, I would love to introduce you to my quinoa burgers." Katherine said as George was trying not to laugh and Isaac took a bite of his cookie.

Isaac laughed a little "No." then turned away. "I'm good." He said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Thought so." Katherine said as Will walked in. 

"What's up? Hey." Will greeted everyone as he walked into the kitchen. I then got up and followed Isaac out of the kitchen. As we walked outside and sat on the porch.

"So are you ever gonna go vegan?" I asked Isaac even though we both knew he would never go vegan.

"You know I would never go vegan but just as a heads up I am never eating Christmas ham ever." Isaac said pulling me onto his lap. We sat there just talking and hanging out until we decided to leave and go to the fair.

Time Skip

After a while we had arrived at the fair and we were just staying here for a bit then leaving.

"Do you want something?" Isaac asked me. 

"Of course." I replied.

We walked over to a food truck and Isaac bought a small pack of Skittles, two Air Heads and a packet of Sour Patch Kids Watermelon. We started walking over to some shaded place as Isaac handed me one of the Air Heads as he opened the other one for himself. We sat there for a bit until we got bored.

"Do you wanna leave?" Isaac asked me.

"Yeah." We both got up and started walking off. We ran into Ashley and Jay.

"Hey, Ash, Jay. What are you guys doing?" I greeted my friends.

"Hey, we were leaving to go back to Jays place since his parents aren't there." Ashley said indicating what they were going to do.

"Ew, Ash, I didn't need to know that. Also are you able to give us a ride back to the Walter's?" I asked Ashley.

"Of course anything for my girl." Ashley said as we started walking to Jay's car.

Time Skip

"Thank you for the lift Jay." I said as we walked into the house.

"Hey." Me and Isaac said to Katherine at the same time.

"Hey, you guys are back early." Katherine said as we walked in. Isaac continued walking upstairs.

"Yeah, it started getting really boring." I replied.

"Okay, well I'll be down here if you need anything." Katherine said as I walked over to Isaac following him upstairs. We walked into my room and turned on the TV. Isaac choose a movie and of course it was the Conjuring.

"Really, you know I don't like scary movies." I said laying my head on Isaac's chest.

"I know but whenever you get scared you always cuddle up to me and get really close." Isaac replied as the movie began.

Time Skip

I ended up falling asleep at some point and so did Isaac. I woke up to the sound of a car door shutting

"Isaac wake up." I said waking Isaac up.

"What?" Isaac said with his morning voice god he sounds so hot.

"Get up. Unless you want people finding out about us you need to leave." I said kinda sad that we had to hide this from almost everyone. Isaac got up and walked off to his room after giving me a few kisses. I then started to head to sleep cause I was tired.