Part 2 - Meeting The Walter Boys

Y/n POV

Time Skip

After a long drive we pulled up to this two story house that had a pool in the back with a barn and lots of farm land. This is definitely a big change from the city life.

"Honey, do you need any help with the bags?" Katherine asked George as we started getting out of the car. 

"Nah." George replied.

"You okay?" Katherine asked Jackie.

I walked up next to her and put my arm over her shoulder cause I could tell this was a lot for her to take in.

"Fine." Jackie replied with a smile but I'm pretty sure it was fake, and I didn't want to start any drama just yet so I didn't say anything about it.

"Let's get you two inside. We'll introduce you to everybody." Katherine said starting to walk over to the stair leading up to the house.

Jackie went ahead of me as Katherine waited at the bottom of the stairs as she answered her phone. I could have listened in on her conversation but I choose not too as it was none of my business.

A boy in a blue and white striped shirt came round the corner on a skateboard.

"Move!" the boy yelled at Jackie.

Jackie move out of the way just in time so she was fine. He skated past another boy in a blue shirt who was lying on an outdoor couch reading a book.

"Hi." The older boy on the couch said. "Danny."

"Jackie." Jackie replied to the boy whose name was Danny. 

"y/n." I replied after Jackie.

Katherine opened the front door for us while still on the phone.

"Whoa! Whoa! Benny, stop running." George said to a young boy who ran out of one of the rooms caring toys.

"I'm not running!" Benny replied.

We stoped in front of a room where there were two boys around our age playing video games

"Oh. Hey, guys." George said getting the attention of the boy in a dark blue shirt "Guys, can you stop that for a second?"

The guy with the blue shirt stood up while the one in the light grey shirt just looked at us. There was something about the one in the grey shirt that made me feel like I could trust him. No, y/n stop you know what happened the last time you trusted a guy. I thought to myself. 

"This is Jackie and y/n. Jackie, y/n, that's Alex and Isaac." George said pointing to the two boys.

"What's up?" Isaac said smiling at us. 

Jackie just smiled.

"Sup." I replied to Isaac. I looked over at Alex and it seemed as though he was stuck in a trance.

"Got a few more bags if you can go grab them." George said to the boys which seemed to snap Alex out of his trance.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah. Sure thing." Alex said, he stoped in front of me and Jackie stuck his hand out "Hi." He said.

"Hello." Jackie said shaking Alex's hand, I had a slight feeling that Jackie liked Alex.

Me and Jackie walked away from them following George. I turned around and made eye contact with Isaac as he was following his brother out the front door. We smiled at each other and I turned around to see where I was going.

"Straight ahead is the kitchen." George told us. "I'm gonna take these up to your rooms."

Katherine hand both me and Jackie a glass of lemonade and continued her phone call, as George took our bags upstairs.