Part 23 - Chill Day With Isaac

Start from the beginning

(This is how you and Isaac are standing but inside)

"No, I'm sorry." Lee apologized. "What I said at the table, it wasn't personal. It's just... it's hard to get attention around here sometimes." Lee added.

"I totally get it." Jackie said.

"All good?" Lee asked Jackie in Spanish, since everyone that was in the room could at least understand Spanish.

"All good." Jackie replied in Spanish Lee turned around and left as Isaac and I walked back over to my side of the room.

Isaac walked over to my TV and turned on the PlayStation or X-Box (which ever one you prefer)  that was right next to it. As I turned the TV on. He grab both of the controllers and walked over to were I was sitting and handed me one.

We heard another knock on the door and since Jackie's room is the closest to the door we agreed that she answers the door.

"You don't have to knock, Lee." Jackie said thinking it was Lee and not wanting to get up from where she was sitting.

We heard the door open. "Hey." Isaac and I heard Alex say.

"Hi. Do you want to talk about the book?" Jackie asked I think Alex gave her a book to read.

"Uh, no," Alex replied, it felt wrong listening to their conversation but Jackie would have done the same if she was in my position. I mean siblings have to look out for each other. "I came to say that I'm glad you're staying and that I have a surprise for you." Alex added.

"Can it wait? I have 10 pages left." Jackie asked clearly wanting to finish her book first.

"No, actually, it can't." Alex replied.

"He definitely has a crush on her." Isaac said once we heard the door shut.

Time Skip

We ended up playing Rocket League, Mortal Kombat XL, Fortnite and Minecraft for a bit. Until I got a bit tired and stopped playing. So Isaac changed and started playing COD (Call Of Duty).

It was fun watching him play but I still stayed with him. I was just doing random things on my phone when I remembered that I took picture of the two of us playing. So I thought that I should upload the pictures my Instagram but just as I thought about doing that I got 2 notifications that Isaac had posted something on Instagram.

Isaac.Garcia

Garcia