The navigation map of his space ship.

"She said that she tried to send signals to the past time but it kept moving to somewhere in a different planet." Professor said and Jin looked up at him with big wavering eyes. Then the professor fished out another paper from his coat and showed him that.

"She then read plenty of books and discussed with me how the thin strip of stars resembled our very own magnetic field

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"She then read plenty of books and discussed with me how the thin strip of stars resembled our very own magnetic field." He explained and showed the white dotted line on the navigation map.

"This is the line in which she sent signals but apparently it went to somewhere else. As if it changed its track and moved to the next line or the line next to it." Jin silently listened to him, thinking how Y/n completely hid the fact about him being an astronaut to the professor by lying that it was a navigation map of signals and not a space ship.

"She studied books for months and discussed with all of our faculty professors. Even met up with some of my PhD professor until she came to a conclusion." Jin anticipated over his further explanation.

"Timeline and Space."

Jin frowned and he looked up at the professor who nodded with a smile. "The signals were following a path of space instead of staying in its own track, not staying in its own timeline. Being pulled away to the next path because of a special force."

Jin realised and turned to him. "What force?" He asked but the professor just shrugged. "There isn't a particular name. But she discovered an even bigger thing." He said and pointed out the white dotted line again.

"The direction of the signal was forward. So if somehow we can reverse the direction and at a tremendous speed, without going off track, we can actually-"

"Go to the past." Jin finished him, gulping the lump and looking at Y/n's picture frame. He sighed, looking at the drawing.

"Exactly!" The professor clapped in delight. "She was a genius. If we maintain our space path and stay on track, we can change timelines and travel to the future or the past. Isn't this incredible?" He asked only to look at Jin who was staring at her picture blankly.

He sighed but then took out another envelope. "She wanted me to pass this to you on the last day that I met her, a month ago. I didn't think I'll have to give this to you when she'll not be here but you didn't come after that."

Jin was numb by now, tired of the puzzle that Y/n left behind for him to solve but he snatched the envelope from the professor who understood his mental state as he opened it only to find a paper.

"What is it?" The professor asked and Jin scoffed at the writing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What is it?" The professor asked and Jin scoffed at the writing. He turned to look at her picture frame as a bitter smile rested on his lips, tears rolling down his face as he gripped the paper tightly.

"First, I must use the mentioned space speed that I used to come here, to return back to my own planetary track and then move backwards with the mentioned timeline speed so that I can go back to my past and restart from where I stopped. To do things all over again, right, butterfly?" He asked, tilting his head and staring at her picture.

"Go back to where you belong." He mumbled recalling the note that he received from Jungkook. He smiled bitterly and looked at the picture of Y/n, nodding his head with a strange determination laced in his eyes.

"Sure, I'll go back to where I belong. I promise you, my butterfly."

*******************

And when I tell you I made the science theories myself but not by getting inspired by any movie or drama?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And when I tell you I made the science theories myself but not by getting inspired by any movie or drama?