Chapter 8

Jungkook is running like crazy , every second his pace is getting higher he just wants to look at jin and make sure he is safe.

When he was passing by a student they were looking at him with surprise.

They never saw jungkook this angry and almost most of the people was started to follow him  but they can't match his speed ans taehyung who was behind him was out of breath.

After 10 to 15 mints jungkook was in b block fifth floor and went to last corridor  , that when his fear started to grow what if he was late? What if they have hurt Jin?, while thinking hehe clenched his fist and dash towards the closed door.

On other end Bobby was was Menolchaly  laughing looking at jin.

" Woah woah woah look how innocent our prey look like "

Listening to Bobby words his friends started laughing looking at jin.

When jin left tricking ken he was going towards b block gate to leave uni, but before he took one step forward someone from behind Knocked him out which made him unconscious.

" Come on pick him up " Bobby said to his friend.

" Bob he is heavy man"

"Do you think a spoiled brat can be lightweighted " He chuckled at his friend and smirkes and said.

" Even I think he taste good also think about that boys" They all had evil eyes while listening to bobby's words and they took jin to that abounded store from back stairs.

After like 10 to 15 mints bobby with his three friends are step up the room with camera's with four side and the front camera is facing jin.

One of his friends tied jin hands and said.

" Shall we start the show now"

" Why hurry? Let's start when get consciousness "
They all looked at him with bewildered expression.

" What you will wait till he wake up "

" Hmmmm" " Are you sure Bobby, once he wake up he will shout like and people will ...p...eople come here "
Bobby gave a knowing smile to his nothing good for friends and saaid.

" Don't worry I know how to shut his mouth just you tie tightly and after this day he will not have that proud look on his face"

He started to laugh like crazy.

" But before he wakes up I don't want to disappoint you guys o let's strip him and you can touch any part you like " .

They all showed loppy smile and waiting for Bobby to procedure.

" Well Bobby he is your bait, so I wish you take step forward" Bobby looked at them and said.

" Start the camera, and don't call my name with its start to record use mask that we don't get catch" They all nodded to him when one of his friend signaled him all ready.

He went near jin and started to trace his face with his finger and stopped at his lipsit, it

" You know b*tch i want to taste you so badly and i wanted to pursue but you arrogant ass made me do this, then don't blame me for doing this to you "

After that he traced his hands towards jin neck and stopped towards his shirt and lucked his lips while looking at jin, who is harmless.

He laughed and reached to remove his shirt but before he could touch his shirt, one of his friend came running to them..

" Bobby "

"Why? What happened? Why are you panting so heavily"
While asking Bobby signalled his friend to pause the camera's.